Draft Day ***NFL Draft First Round thread***

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t see any DTs going in round 1.
Barmore is good, but he doesn’t compare with past ‘Bama DTs.
I also don’t see Dallas trading back into round 1. They will either sit where they are at 44 and use those extra picks to move around after that, or they will look at who’s left for tomorrow and target a guy if really excited about him.

I still see us looking at edge or DB in round 2.

mardwin

Reaction score
Every year fans get their hopes up. Nothing has changed, folks.

The front office doesn't have a strategic plan. They go into the draft with a gambler's mentality and not take the sure thing. We used 1s round picks in back-to-back years to address the WR position and then people wonder why our defense is trash. And when we actually invest in the defense we pick projects trying to find the diamond in the rough.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don’t see any DTs going in round 1.
Barmore is good, but he doesn’t compare with past ‘Bama DTs.
I also don’t see Dallas trading back into round 1. They will either sit where they are at 44 and use those extra picks to move around after that, or they will look at who’s left for tomorrow and target a guy if really excited about him.

I still see us looking at edge or DB in round 2.

Maybe we get McNeil at 44 and Holland at 75? That'd be nice! That'd be what I want. And then Adebo after? Woohoo! That'd be beautiful!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'd love it if we could turn the Eagles pick into Adebo. That'd be nice!! McNeil, Holland, and Adebo would be 3 nice picks, and then maybe the T from East Carolina with the last of our 3rd round picks.

J817

Reaction score
So are teams not calling the players before the pick them anymore?