Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I was trying to tell many that Nixon is regarded high with the NFL Scouts. Several here said he was going to be a 1st rd pick, he is still on the board mid-4th rd.

817Gill

Reaction score
I was trying to tell many that Nixon is regarded high with the NFL Scouts. Several here said he was going to be a 1st rd pick, he is still on the board mid-4th rd.
People don’t want to believe this is a weak DT draft solely because we have a need there. Truth was none of the IDL in this class were clean prospects.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's not a cripple so no, he doesn't sound like Jaylon Smith.
umm yes they day his shoulder could be trashed, lovely for LB ..smh get passed it JS is not cripple and using that term that loosely is low character..BTW handicaps dont play in the NFL, got it hypochondriac!!? his stats and stregths and weakness sounds a lot like JS good or bad..reality

forget your Midol today?:lmao2::lmao::popcorn:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Marvin Wilson is a very talented DT but has a motor that runs hot and cold. I really hope Daviyon Nxon slides to 138 but that's still a way off for him.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
yes we have Neal, wilson, and possibly add in convert like Robinson and or another DB we just took in this draft as potential FS prospects. We have the SS and SS hybrid nickels in place and now fast aggressive LB to boot..also this Kearse kid was brought in..i mean there are options that will work themselves out through OTAS, MC, and TC along with some real preseason games this season..

the doom and loom is premature..;lets let Quinn assemble and coach before judgment..
We are loaded at linebacker now, where it's very possible Neal moves to strong safety now. Wilson, Lewis, Kazee all could factor in at free.

cheyennes

Reaction score
DT Topioloitu USC Dixon Iowa Marshall Arkansas Marvin Wilson Florida St Togai OSU
any S, two kids from Cinci

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Another name I like today: Jaelon Darden. Perfect guy for the slot.

Really hard to see a path for Gallup to get re-upped due to how much he'll want.