Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The way the guy dropped through the whole draft might aswell grab him with our Pick or UDFA without moving up.

Must be something very wrong with him.

He was one of the Top10 Interior DL on basically everyones board.
You grab him. Period. Fits a big need. Dallas desperately needs interior d line help.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Just curious, who do we currently have playing safety and DT? Cause we are going to be severely lacking in those areas...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be completely shocked to see us take a flyer on Paris Ford next round if only for PS.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I can run a 42.6 or more like 426.0
But not proven yet either.
:lmao:
Ok wise guy....

Kadarius Toney ran a 4.39.

Watch any film you choose and tell me you see the same player.

Maybe the word is "quickness," you just want to argue because you think I want to "whine."

Jarntt

Reaction score
Listening to Fehoko on draft show now. Guy sounds like a smart guy. Duh, Stanford. Also says he's ready to come in and play STs. Saying all the right things
Says his wheelhouse is taking the top off the defense. At his size, sounds good. Let's see if he can play now

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Any good kickers or punters out there to burn a 7th rounder on?

Dallas always uses 7th round picks to secure premium Undrafted prospects they don't want to compete for after the draft. Expect some flyers in the 7th round. 6th round pick is the last pick that might make sense to those looking from the outside.

Sydla

Reaction score
Another S gone. Nasidreen, or however his name is spelled.

He's a banger, if I recall. We have enough of those types. We need a playmaker back there. We missed out on those guys earlier in the draft.