Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
At this point in the draft teams are taking guys they want to sign as UDFA's in order to avoid getting into bidding wars. Everybody's boards are pretty much wiped out by now I would imagine.

Creeper

Reaction score
Lots of teams nailed this draft, if you believe in instant analysis. I would put the Cowboys right in the middle. Some instant impact guys (Parsons, Joseph, Odighuzuwa), some real reaches (Wright, Ball), and so far one big steal (Jabril Cox).

My instand analysis is Cleveland is one of those teams that nailed this draft, and Jacksonville is doing a god job too. Denver on the other hand is taking a lot of DBs. Not sure what they will do with all of them.

Carter

Reaction score
My instand analysis is Cleveland is one of those teams that nailed this draft, and Jacksonville is doing a god job too. Denver on the other hand is taking a lot of DBs. Not sure what they will do with all of them.

Browns, Jags and Lions had an insane draft.

Panthers also killed it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Of course with the top picks in every round and multiple 1's and 2's the Jaguars would have had to work very hard to not nail this draft. But I agree with you.

Creeper

Reaction score
How about Tyler Coyle, S out of Purdue? Good size, speed, athletic.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just take Trey Smith and Dylan Moses with the next two picks. Stash them a year on IR. Let them get handled by our doctors and hope for the best.

Not the worst idea.....If LVE flames out.....you got options w/ Moses. Shocked Trey Smith is still out there. Question is why? I think he is more of a guard....but @ this point....nothing wrong building the trenches.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chiefs take,,,G Trey Smith...finally goes

Dallas Cowboys are on the clock.
Will we be mildly happy or terribly upset.