Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dont care what boards say though. The nfl said 6th round. And his tape says worse
The NFL says a lot of things....we also know the NFL is clueless when it comes to drafting and developing prospects.If you didn't like his tape fair enough but where he got drafted has no barring on how good or bad he will be.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
THese gasbags on ESPN are seriously annoying, and then they go to commercial. Why can't they just announce the picks, explain the picks, and move on to the next one?

Carson

Reaction score
I dont care what boards say though. The nfl said 6th round. And his tape says worse
He had 1st / 2nd round tape two seasons ago. Played hurt last season and part of the reason he didn’t finish the season

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The NFL says a lot of things....we also know the NFL is clueless when it comes to drafting and developing prospects.If you didn't like his tape fair enough but where he got drafted has no barring on how good or bad he will be.
If that has no bearing then neither does an expert ranking. Thats why i brought that up.

Carter

Reaction score
Jourdan Lewis really might be going to FS. He’s about the same size as D Kazee and his ball skills and vision fit it really well.

I’ve been wondering about it since we re-signed him.

Lews is garbage and should have been canned by now

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Jourdan Lewis really might be going to FS. He’s about the same size as D Kazee and his ball skills and vision fit it really well.

I’ve been wondering about it since we re-signed him.
There are options, Lewis, Kazee and even Wilson. Thinking with the addition of the linebackers, perhaps Neal goes to strong and Wilson plays free, where Kazee plays more of a nickel role.