Draft Day ***NFL Draft Second Round thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
well i will say this Kelvin Joseph is fast and plays with an attitude and swagger. Almost like Horn except Joseph comes with some baggage. I hope he grows up and gets his head on straight.

chances are with his millions he’ll go down the drain.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dont want to practice. Likes rapping and being a G More than being a Football player. Two Coaching staffs canned him

Did UK can him or did he just not want to go to school anymore and declared for the draft really early?

fansince68

Reaction score
The Giants already know this is a sunk season. They are loading up for the 2022 draft.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
WOW!! I tell you this, Joseph is as good as both Horn/Surtian, but he is not the right kind of guy so to speak. Both he and Parsons have huge upsides, but are both combustable personalities.

You can't tell certain posters that; Kentucky, is not a big school. The media didn't hype him therefore; he sucks.

morat1959

Reaction score
With Donovan Wilson, Keanu Neal, and Kazee, all young players, if you think we needed another safety more than a CB to compete with Brown and Lewis, you are just stuck on the names.

I love that the draft is preventing the Jones’s from big name mistakes and focusing on using all their picks to improve the team. No one knows that Surtain will be any better than the CBS going now or that Moehrig will be better than Kazee or even Cisco or Sterns.

our defense is improving before our eyes, and fans are worrying about players being drafted ahead of us.
How do we know it’s improving if we don’t know about the players you listed above. You can’t pick and choose. You can only go this FO past history and it is awful!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Insert Allen Iverson sound bite here
5216088369beddfc1f000004

aria

Reaction score
So Dallas takes a CB in the 2nd round who was suspended while with LSU and has known maturity issues and takes dumb penalties......instead they could have traded up and taken Moehring.

This is why this organization SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
Don’t forget he’s known for getting burned on big plays and was benched against Florida for getting beat so bad. Top notch drafting!

Status
Not open for further replies.