NFL-DraftNews website

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
me and my brother were discussing possibly opening a NFL Draft news website, if anyone is interested in coming on as a writer or web designer or forum manager or any other position drop me a PM or post here.

We intend to have a Community Forum, Blogs for all writers all inter-linked into a site hub, any other ideas you have we'll make them happen.
If you are knowledgeable about Football, the interwebs workings or like forums we want you involved in this project.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Good Luck.....

15 years of expierence with Internet web-sites from the ma and pa site to nationally known, I have worked for and run everything in between.

It's a dog eat dog world and it's not a part time gig if you ever want to be considered legit.

If your serious about it then get ready to jump in the deep end with both feet.

Do your work and put in the time, it can be rewarding and fun.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
SDogo;3198291 said:
Good Luck.....

15 years of expierence with Internet web-sites from the ma and pa site to nationally known, I have worked for and run everything in between.

It's a dog eat dog world and it's not a part time gig if you ever want to be considered legit.

If your serious about it then get ready to jump in the deep end with both feet.

Do your work and put in the time, it can be rewarding and fun.

I have run websites in the past, ones that have over 30k unique views a day, if you need info pm me.

Eh, Im like OchoCinco I don't drink I don't smoke, I need something to do with my time beside Football, Video games and being a nerd are great uses of my time.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3198609 said:
I have run websites in the past, ones that have over 30k unique views a day, if you need info pm me.

Eh, Im like OchoCinco I don't drink I don't smoke, I need something to do with my time beside Football, Video games and being a nerd are great uses of my time.

I should of clarified my experience as internet draft web sites. If you have visited it, I probably have either worked for it, advised on it, started it or been a part of it in some capacity.

When I said dog eat dog world I ment draft sites are a dime a dozen, 100's come and go each month.

Your experience should help.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
SDogo;3198618 said:
I should of clarified my experience as internet draft web sites. If you have visited it, I probably have either worked for it, advised on it, started it or been a part of it in some capacity.

When I said dog eat dog world I ment draft sites are a dime a dozen, 100's come and go each month.

Your experience should help.

If you would be interested in assisting the project at all, I already received 1 pm, I would love to have you on the project in some role.