NFL Early Game Thread

Anyone else find it amusing they don't change the terminologies and the phrases during a game throwing it into the dirt They're planning on a carpet that's over top of concrete and I'm not even sure this one has the rubber BBS in it but it's not dirt he did not throw it into the dirt he threw it into the ground he threw it into the turf I don't know I just laugh at that..

1st and goal!!! colts!!
 
Burks had been around makes a nice play
You mean the way he beat one of our players just the same way and people said how could you let a guy who's no good beat you and they don't realize well he can run nines all day and beat just about any corner that doesn't have speed real speed.. He may be their 3rd receiver but you better play off of him and keep him in front of you I mean yes you remember that's exactly what they did to us..
 
Is it me or am I seeing that the Jaguars are playing back to back games in London?
 
The people in England aren't used to seeing people with real injuries on this field. Those soccer floppers are the worst.
 
So many injuries
Team with the most starters standing, at the end of the season show automatically win the Super Bowl
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,661,402
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top