Was told hadn’t played anyoneWait, are the Raiders good?
Not a Denver fan, but I dislike 49ers more. Go Denver!Niners stuffed on 4th down
Great QBs get to Super Bowls. Purdy gets judged like every other NFL QB.I thought Purdy was supposed to be some great QB. He looks awful today.
Now watch him throw a TD pass.
Can't say I've heard the word "great" with Purdy unless it was on a game-by-game basis.I thought Purdy was supposed to be some great QB. He looks awful today.
Now watch him throw a TD pass.
Looks that way lolSo, guess this is the "late" games thread too.
How can that be How can an offense have only three points in the first half wasn't it the first half that our own fan base said Prescott should be scoring much more points oh wait was I not supposed to mention his name i'm gonna anyway I mean did you look at Herbert's first half have you look at this first half you're talking about like Oh my God they didn't put it up points up against the lowly Texans well how about these how about these late games let's talk about the late games let's talk about being overrated..Denver blocked a 49ers FG in closing seconds of the 1st half.
3-3 at halftime.
Lolthe Real signs of life it looks like the other horrible thing the real Harbaugh the Chargers suck can you believe that there's a quarterback in this league that's supposed to be really big really tall and really great really well coached named Justin Herbert that has like under 100 yards in the first half and yet we talk about our quarterback Oh that's right I don't want to mention it I can't in another thread but there's a certain other quarterback that constantly puts up great stats and they say it's only stats hey it's better than like **** stats..lol
He's a system quarterback Prescott can play in any system he cannot I mean I know you're gonna want to go there and say he's better but he's not anybody who has an eye for football that's not a casual knows that Prescott's better than Brock Purdy If Sam Darnold would have stayed if Baker Mayfield would have stayed when they kind of made a short stop to the other teams that were with that were system teams they would have stayed and they would have had the same production we watch it but anybody that hates our own quarterback if you don't think they he could play better on these teams you're delusional..Can't say I've heard the word "great" with Purdy unless it was on a game-by-game basis.
Some days he's great; some days, not so much.
Overall he is good ...not great
