NFL Early Game Thread

I mean I don't want to rub it in but Jalen Hurts had 88 yards in the first half Justin Herbert had under 100 yards in the first half and I remember our fan base ripping Prescott as if he was the problem in the first half he came back and won his games i'm just saying why do we always seem to be blaming our quarterbacks when we can see 2/3 of the team including our coaching Staffs are pretty bad most years you're lucky that Romo and Prescott fell into our laps. They are better than these guys It is what it is I mean what quarterback is really better is it Matthew Stafford I mean I know that you're not gonna sit here and not have a real debate We have a below average coaching staff a below average defense a below average special teams and when our quarterback comes back and wins a game I seen people on here @JazzCat If Prescott doesn't bring us back it's his fault we didn't win this game 'cause we pay the offense so much that's right I'm calling you out...

I know I know Y'all can say it all you want but somebody who's gonna own every Dallas Cowboy record here and the one before him Romo won every record here and you don't sit and put this in perspective that's on you...

Damn right though justin Herbert under 100 yards in the first half 88 yards for Mr Push push Jalen hurts I mean that's kind of sad isn't it I just want to make sure I got in this.
 
Horse Justin Herbert = Daniel Jones Sad but true anybody doesn't see it you can keep talking about Prescott and Romo i'm gonna keep coming in here and telling you how wrong you are..
 
i can not believe that the vikings are probaly going to start 4-0 with there awful offense. if we had the vikings defense this team would one of the best teams in the league instead of just average because of the garbage defense.
 
I mean I don't want to rub it in but Jalen Hurts had 88 yards in the first half Justin Herbert had under 100 yards in the first half and I remember our fan base ripping Prescott as if he was the problem in the first half he came back and won his games i'm just saying why do we always seem to be blaming our quarterbacks when we can see 2/3 of the team including our coaching Staffs are pretty bad most years you're lucky that Romo and Prescott fell into our laps. They are better than these guys It is what it is I mean what quarterback is really better is it Matthew Stafford I mean I know that you're not gonna sit here and not have a real debate We have a below average coaching staff a below average defense a below average special teams and when our quarterback comes back and wins a game I seen people on here @JazzCat If Prescott doesn't bring us back it's his fault we didn't win this game 'cause we pay the offense so much that's right I'm calling you out...

I know I know Y'all can say it all you want but somebody who's gonna own every Dallas Cowboy record here and the one before him Romo won every record here and you don't sit and put this in perspective that's on you...

Damn right though justin Herbert under 100 yards in the first half 88 yards for Mr Push push Jalen hurts I mean that's kind of sad isn't it I just want to make sure I got in this.
piss off
 
He's a system quarterback Prescott can play in any system he cannot I mean I know you're gonna want to go there and say he's better but he's not anybody who has an eye for football that's not a casual knows that Prescott's better than Brock Purdy If Sam Darnold would have stayed if Baker Mayfield would have stayed when they kind of made a short stop to the other teams that were with that were system teams they would have stayed and they would have had the same production we watch it but anybody that hates our own quarterback if you don't think they he could play better on these teams you're delusional..

Prescott regularly plays without hardly any offensive line without much of a run game with poor coaching Staffs and definitely not many good defenses and yet he still does what he does and gets blamed for everything..

Prescott is better than Herbert he is better than Purdy and I guarantee he's better than Sam Darnold let's let those dudes come play with this team and see what happens.
Weren't you asking about Purdy?
Why the diatribe?

I have never once said Purdy is better than Prescott.

Why did you start talking about Prescott? Wasn't the question about Purdy?
 
The NFL world needs to start calling out Justin Herbert

Might not be all his fault but let any other franchise qb stare down the barrell of 0-4 and see if they arent called out
Been saying this for some years. He was anointed coming into this league, where he accomplished nothing in college but empty stats. Same as in the NFL. His playoff resume is terrible. We keep hearing he is the QB prototype and what one should look like. I mean, we all know what they mean by that....

He's a fraud that so many will continue to make excuses for.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,110
Messages
14,668,026
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top