NFL Early Sunday Game Thread

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I got my eyes on Tampa Bay @ Green Bay, Giants @ Saints, and Bears @ Browns

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Just heard Geno a no go against Beagles :facepalm: They get all the breaks:thumbdown:But also heard Hurts is sick and will be a game time decision. So-might be a battle of backups. Hope Seattle has a better one then the Beagles do.

Flamma

Reaction score
Just heard Geno a no go against Beagles :facepalm: They get all the breaks:thumbdown:But also heard Hurts is sick and will be a game time decision. So-might be a battle of backups. Hope Seattle has a better one then the Beagles do.
Is he really not playing? That would be a disaster. Isn't Drew Lock their awful backup?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Is he really not playing? That would be a disaster. Isn't Drew Lock their awful backup?
According to the guy on Fox he aggravated his groin in practice. Hope Glashow is wrong. Or whatever his name is.

Flamma

Reaction score
According to the guy on Fox he aggravated his groin in practice. Hope Glashow is wrong. Or whatever his name is.
If that's the case then it's Drew Lock, and I guess they'll call up the QB from the practice squad. I forget his name, sounds like Minion or something. Hopefully he has two eyes.

slick325

Reaction score
That's very unfortunate. I was hoping he would be healthy enough to play after missing last week.