NFL Early Sunday Game Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
New England has been so bad this year they got flexed out of Monday Night Football. The first Monday Night game ever flexed. The league didn’t even think playing against the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes would improve the ratings.

Motorola

Reaction score
Some fun game in the early slate. :popcorn:
Out of 7 early games, picking the home team Browns, Packers, Titans, Saints, and Dolphins to come out victorious, with the Chiefs and Falcons winning on the road.

NFL Red Zone viewing

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I think the Giant's can win one of those 2 games left against the Eagles.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I freaking hate Geno. Plays the game of his life against Dallas and comes up lame after that.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Man. How do they do it???? Can't switch games during commercial because every game is in a commercial :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Automatic Aubrey the only one left who hasn't missed.

All that off season drama about our kicking situation. I tried telling you guys!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
New England has been so bad this year they got flexed out of Monday Night Football. The first Monday Night game ever flexed. The league didn’t even think playing against the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes would improve the ratings.
Even Travis and Taylor Swift can't save Patriot ratings

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Oh Lord Dak plays against Vic Fangio defense next week. Mr. Blueprint will crack the code before the playoffs.