NFL Early Sunday Game Thread

Aven8

Reaction score
What would you do? That division is ripe for the taking the next few years if the Detroit hoopla fizzles out.
I like Fields a lot. Just depends if Caleb, or Penix is “the guy”. They will own the draft regardless.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I like Fields a lot. Just depends if Caleb, or Penix is “the guy”. They will own the draft regardless.
Fields is too inconsistent the Bears need a lot more than just QB. I feel they would be better off drafting more talent with these picks and maybe get a QB in a year or two after Fields has truly ran his course.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Enough tape out there for opponents to know DeVito now.
Picked the Saints to win at home to keep the NFC South title within their grasp.
NFC South is going to be a great finish right down to the last tick of the last game.

Adreme

Reaction score
Fields is too inconsistent the Bears need a lot more than just QB. I feel they would be better off drafting more talent with these picks and maybe get a QB in a year or two after Fields has truly ran his course.
Even if Fields was good I would take Caleb. The Bears are not going to be a contender next year. They are not going to be a contender the year after. That means the entire rookie contract will be over before they can even think about contending. Resetting and getting a fresh rookie contract with someone who is being pegged as cant miss seems like a good bet because they will not be contending anyway.

Motorola

Reaction score
Browns were close to being counted out - but got off the mat in the 4th quarter with 10 points to tie the game

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Hopkins would probably be a better player if those dreads wasn’t slapping him in the face.