NFL fines Mike Tomlin $25K for criticism of officials

Flamma

Reaction score

By my lack of response post #8 should have told you all you needed to know. It was a sarcastic remark because people bring up first amendment rights when it suits them. They somehow think their employer has to recognize those first amendment rights. They don't. You're only free from punishment from the government.

zerofill

Reaction score
By my lack of response post #8 should have told you all you needed to know. It was a sarcastic remark because people bring up first amendment rights when it suits them. They somehow think their employer has to recognize those first amendment rights. They don't. You're only free from punishment from the government.

LOL I got the sarcasm... NFL uses whatever it can if it fits the narrative at the time.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I didn't actually read anything $25k bad...

The NFL does enough to discredit themselves... I guess they don't want outside help.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...es-mike-tomlin-25k-for-criticism-of-officials
Well, if it came from that dude( I admire him greatly & wish he was our coach) you can bet yer' bottom dollar it's of no B.S. & based on verifiable facts being in the basis of his criticism.

* could you "short version" post what he said that's arrayed the league's wrath worthy of 25g?

zerofill

Reaction score
Well, if it came from that dude( I admire him greatly & wish he was our coach) you can bet yer' bottom dollar it's of no B.S. & based on verifiable facts being in the basis of his criticism.

* could you "short version" post what he said that's arrayed the league's wrath worthy of 25g?

I didn't see anything that was worthy of any fine. He said calls are changing the outcomes of games, and costing people jobs. He also said a lot of the penalties were a joke. He said it needed to be fixed, and that he was p__sed about it.

Don't see $25k there in my opinion. I guess the dictator Goodell didn't like it maybe? lol