NFL Game day Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
just based off the fact that Garrett is gone and they do look a little more competent than before. Also, I hear they plan on getting rid of Gettlemen. I’d say if they draft well, they’ll be pretty formidable. Eagles already found their identity, and WFT looks good. Dallas is an aging team that has too much capital invested in positions that aren’t playing well.
Dallas is a aging team?

Average age of NFL teams
Cowboys 25.88
Giants - 25.89
WFT - 26.29
Eagles 26.26

So Cowboys are ALSO the youngest team in the division.....

You are impressed with 3 points through 1 and a half quarters and 0 points for the Eagles? Yeah these are juggernauts alright lol.

They are making a fool out of you lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Giants offense looks much better .

Dang it ... i knew garrett leading the midgets was too good to be become a reality .
Y'all hate for Garrett is just not allowing you to see it but they have been worse this game then most this season...3 points through almost a half of football lol? They throw a flea flicker and y'all get excited lol.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Bengals ready to blow the Steelers out 24-3. Man. Never seen a Mike Tomlin team get their butts kicked like this. Bengals may be real.

Shane612

Reaction score
If the beagles can beat the giants today, they would be only 1.5 games behind the cows, with 6 games still left to play for the cows.
Things can get a little tight in the NFCE.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mixon has 94 yards rushing so far on the Steelers. Got 8 more just now.
Personal foul on Steelers...wow they actually called it, half the distance to the goal added.
Mixon 6 yard TD...under review. He may be down at the 1 foot line.

Zman5

Reaction score
They were running trick plays with Garrett too lol. They'd do it once and not go back to it. Maybe Kitchens is different but at the end of the day they have 3 points through one quarter and a half.

But Freddie will get the benefit of the doubt but at the end of the day a lot of people including myself just inaccurately gauged the Giants talent. We overrated it like we do every year.

It's not just trick plays. They are doing much more pre snap motions. It's been one week since the change so you won't see if they will do better with it today. But the fact they aren't sticking to what hasn't worked for them is the right decision.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
But I was told dink and dunk was useless

QBs get a lot of their yards off of Dink and Dunk or short passes that pick up a lot of YAC. It's important for an offense to be able to slowly and methodically drive the ball down the field sometimes. An offense who relies solely on the big play won't always be able to win games that way.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dallas is a aging team?

Average age of NFL teams
Cowboys 25.88
Giants - 25.89
WFT - 26.29
Eagles 26.26

So Cowboys are ALSO the youngest team in the division.....

You are impressed with 3 points through 1 and a half quarters and 0 points for the Eagles? Yeah these are juggernauts alright lol.

They are making a fool out of you lol.
Better than any offense AND defense Dallas has shown lately

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Wow. What a pass from Mac Jones. Wish we had...

Nah, not allowed to say that here. :D