NFL Game day Thread

fivetwos

Reaction score
Oh I know.. Dak sells a lot of jerseys. He’s not going to put the team first.

Jerry Jones put on full display how to be a moron during QB contract negotiations.
I have no idea why the guy didn't take more years and guaranteed money when he had the shot but he bet on himself.

I'm just happy that he either wins or is gone with no big cap disaster within the next three years after this one.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Our owner doesn’t put the team first, why should Dak?

Oh I don’t blame Dak. He played Jerry for a fool and won.

We’re a worse team for it but hey.. I’m glad Dak makes more money than the Packers pay Rodgers cause you know you just gotta do it.

Dak the 40 million dollar system QB.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He is only here three more years if he doesn't get it done.

I have no idea why the guy didn't take more years and guaranteed money when he had the shot but he bet on himself.

I'm just happy that he either wins or is gone with no big cap disaster within the next three years after this one.

And the coach's contract ends that same time. If nothing else, we're now able to use the next couple years to build our trenches and D. Should be plenty o time to create a monster Defence. Then, either Mike or the next coach can decide what he wants to do.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

It all just depends what they can put and keep around Dak.

Dak is phenomenal when the team carries him but don’t dare ask for him to do any of the heavy lifting.

You think just because he’s one of the highest paid QBs that he should actually play like it? Puh lease.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Rams digging a hole on the road that they most likely will not be able to dig out from. They must not have much faith in their defense going for it on their own 29 yard line.