NFL Game of the week - Cowboys ON NOW ***video***

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
hello friends....

just a reminder they are going to show the game of the week at 8:00 central on nfl network tonight featuring none other than our very own.

i'm looking forward to it.:)

Kchunda

Reaction score
Anyone watching this?

For the first 17 minutes they've been kissing KC's rear end. . .

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
Yes I'm watching it; its sweet but why aren't there any sideline mics or cams on the Cowboys sidelines??? I thought their last Game of the Week against Philly somebody said they showed mainly Philly stuff too.

What gives? Do we have some friggen confidentiality thing??

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
High Tension!

lol

Kchunda

Reaction score
yeah I was starting to think that too. . . Started to be a little more balanced for a while. But man they went into detail about the state of affairs of the KC team.

Ugh just saw the 3rd qtr 20+ Larry Johnson run. Mr. Bradie James with the missed tackle. . .

Again with the sideline mics/cams for KC and the replay after replay of Bledsoe getting sacked!

Sheesh!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
That's two times we've been on the game of the week...and both times 90% of the side line action showed was of the other team...Mr Parcells must make it very clear that cameras AND microphones (and Jerry Jones) aren't welcomed on the sidelines.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
what did Parcells say to Vermile at the end? Did he say you are the only coach I really respect.

parchy

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
That's two times we've been on the game of the week...and both times 90% of the side line action showed was of the other team...Mr Parcells must make it very clear that cameras AND microphones (and Jerry Jones) aren't welcomed on the sidelines.

NFL Films has an entire show devoted to Parcells and a whole section of it is about how ornery he is about the NFL Films cameras. I think they have a solid hour of him just kicking, pushing and screaming at the cameras to get off the sidelines. Now that he is cozy with the owner he's finally able to do something about it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
And to add that all they showed on 'boys sidelines was a bunch of rah-rah stuff.

it was still good watching it a 2nd time tho.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
It's ridiculous- it's a flippin' replay and I actually felt my stomach tightening with nerves up on that last drive. I'm already on edge about Sunday and it's only Thursday. Am I the only one?:eek:

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
I dislike how they presented the game. It was soooo boring and slow. I which they'd pickup the pace again and show more of the actual game.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
It's ridiculous- it's a flippin' replay and I actually felt my stomach tightening with nerves up on that last drive. I'm already on edge about Sunday and it's only Thursday. Am I the only one?:eek:
No you're not the only one!

Even tho I knew exactly what was coming, my stomach was also tied up in knots. :)

It looked like more Tuna camera blackout, but there were some interesting sidelines shots..like Terry doing some pretty heated early game "lobbying" of his coaches, and a funny part - watch the faces of the players on the sidelines during the beautiful slow mo rumble of Spears lumbering down the sidelines.

The looks on some of the guys' faces - priceless. :D

Kchunda

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:

I stopped mid-thought while talking to my roomate when Campbell scored. . . I remember how much I felt like cryin' and hollerin' when I saw that the first time. Such a great play fake! :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
parchy said:
NFL Films has an entire show devoted to Parcells and a whole section of it is about how ornery he is about the NFL Films cameras. I think they have a solid hour of him just kicking, pushing and screaming at the cameras to get off the sidelines. Now that he is cozy with the owner he's finally able to do something about it.

I've seen it...is that the one where he's sitting outside in a chair being interviewed by what's his face???

TEK2000

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I've seen it...is that the one where he's sitting outside in a chair being interviewed by what's his face???

Yeah. I believe that show was called "In Their Own Words: Bill Parcells"
I may be mistaken though. I remember watching it the other day.

BTW.. I'm uploading the NFL Films Game of the Week Show right now.. will post a link either tonight if it uploads in a hurry.. or first thing in the morning.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
BTW.. I'm uploading the NFL Films Game of the Week Show right now.. will post a link either tonight if it uploads in a hurry.. or first thing in the morning.
THANK YOU! :bow:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I am chomping at the bit for this rematch vs. the Deadskins! A little nervous to be honest, but ready nonetheless.