NFL Game of the week - Cowboys ON NOW ***video***

1fisher

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
That's two times we've been on the game of the week...and both times 90% of the side line action showed was of the other team...Mr Parcells must make it very clear that cameras AND microphones (and Jerry Jones) aren't welcomed on the sidelines.

I think you are absolutely right........

1fisher

Reaction score
another thing that I noticed was the fans when we did the flea flicker...... you could see several of them pointing in the direction of Glenn as if Drew could see them..... :laugh2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Downloaded it last night and watched it this morning, and really enjoyed it... Thanks again for doing that, TEK2000. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just FYI... I'm watching it for a third time on NFL Network. The ending never gets old :)

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
My hands were sweating watching the final drive replay. I kept thinking how many things could've gone wrong.....

DLCassidy

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
No you're not the only one!

Even tho I knew exactly what was coming, my stomach was also tied up in knots. :)

It looked like more Tuna camera blackout, but there were some interesting sidelines shots..like Terry doing some pretty heated early game "lobbying" of his coaches, and a funny part - watch the faces of the players on the sidelines during the beautiful slow mo rumble of Spears lumbering down the sidelines.

The looks on some of the guys' faces - priceless. :D

:laugh2: And BP pointing towards the other goal line as if Spears didn't know where to run. Good stuff.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
:laugh2: And BP pointing towards the other goal line as if Spears didn't know where to run. Good stuff.
Im sure BP doesnt want to be known as the coach who had one of his players pick up a fumble and return it the wrong way like that one guy...

DLCassidy

Reaction score
joshjwc9 said:
Im sure BP doesnt want to be known as the coach who had one of his players pick up a fumble and return it the wrong way like that one guy...

Jim Marshall.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
Kchunda said:
Making fun of Glover's uniform was kinda funny I admit. . .

and two seconds after that they showed Crystal hotter than i've ever seen her.

http://img365.*************/img365/4978/cr3ys.jpg