NFL Game Pass

nablives

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Have any of you tried the NFL Game Pass out? I was thinking about it because I'd prefer to watch tonight's game live, but I'm on the fence. That automatic $99 fee at the end of the 7-day trial isn't exactly enticing me here. Is anyone here currently trying it out? If so, what do you think?

P.S. If I broke some rule by asking about this, my bad!

Section446

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Have any of you tried the NFL Game Pass out? I was thinking about it because I'd prefer to watch tonight's game live, but I'm on the fence. That automatic $99 fee at the end of the 7-day trial isn't exactly enticing me here. Is anyone here currently trying it out? If so, what do you think?

P.S. If I broke some rule by asking about this, my bad!

I've had it for years (used to be NFL Rewind) and I love it. It's made it possible to watch every game every week because you can condense the game into 30(ish) minutes. They just changed it to Game Pass, and it's very much under development, you'll have to be patient.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I've been getting NFL Rewind every year, but it sucks having to wait till Tuesday to watch games. That said, it's better than missing them. Watching hack-job streaming versions sucks fighting to find a good stream and fighting the bull**** involved with that. Of course it wasn't so bad before when you could just use an offshore VPN and watch NFL Sunday Ticket for free. The NFL got rid of that though. Bastages :(

morasp

Reaction score
Rewind was affordable but when it auto renewed at the new price I cancelled it immediately.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My account auto renewed as a game pass subscription for $69.99.

Everything is the same? Still have to wait until Tuesday to watch the games? If so, I won't renew. (I disable the auto-renewals)

morasp

Reaction score
Everything is the same? Still have to wait until Tuesday to watch the games? If so, I won't renew. (I disable the auto-renewals)

It said you could watch the games live and it was called game pass.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It said you could watch the games live and it was called game pass.

This link basically says it's NFL Rewind, but you can "listen" to live games. (not watch live games except preseason,) The addition of pre and post season is definitely new though.

NFL Rewind didn't offer anything live.

morasp

Reaction score
This link basically says it's NFL Rewind, but you can "listen" to live games. (not watch live games except preseason,) The addition of pre and post season is definitely new though.

NFL Rewind didn't offer anything live.

Is Rewind still available? I thought game pass replaced it. Do you know where to sign up for it?

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Is Rewind still available? I thought game pass replaced it. Do you know where to sign up for it?

The way it reads to me is that they took Rewind which I never subscribed to and combined it with Preseason Live (I loved this as it was only $20) and called it Game Pass and set the price to $99 for new customers. And seriously pissed me off. Not spending $99 just to watch the Cowboys preseason games.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The way it reads to me is that they took Rewind which I never subscribed to and combined it with Preseason Live (I loved this as it was only $20) and called it Game Pass and set the price to $99 for new customers. And seriously pissed me off. Not spending $99 just to watch the Cowboys preseason games.

I have zero interest in paying for preseason games. They are basically meaningless so they have no value to me. I paid for NFL Rewind because those games do count.