NFL Games Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I was truly impressed by the Ravens offense. They were amazingly well prepared and played incredibly fast against the league's best defense. It was especially nice to see Brady frustrated on the bench late as he sat there helpless.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was truly impressed by the Ravens offense. They were amazingly well prepared and played incredibly fast against the league's best defense. It was especially nice to see Brady frustrated on the bench late as he sat there helpless.

Soak it in because they'll beat the Ravens by 2 touchdowns in the playoffs.

Sydla

Reaction score

Even better is the Pats next game is Philly. So Pats will be coming off a bye and a loss. Seems unlikely that woukd result in another loss.

visionary

Reaction score
Boy those Raven FO people must be really really mad great HC Jason Garrett kicked them aside to pick the Cowboys and they got stuck with the mediocrity of John Harbaugh

:lmao:

TheHerd

Reaction score
Soak it in because they'll beat the Ravens by 2 touchdowns in the playoffs.
This time I agree. The Pats aren't built to defend speed. By late Jan Foxboro will be an ice rink not conducive to speed.

Also why the Pats won't allow 37 to us. Well, that and Garrett will do something stupid in game planning.