NFL Games Thread

JayFord

Reaction score
If im the titans forget the clock i slam henry up the middle for a td ...he’ll get there by the 3rd run

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The saints falcons game is the definition of throw the records out. People will learn about divisional rivalry games. Especially when you it’s biggest rival that has nothing to lose.

This is like a playoff game or Superbowl for the Falcons since they are out of the running.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So what if I do? You aren't anyone to me to say I can't. Get over yourself. lol

Living from week to week with players shows how little you know about football. You were complaining about how Mahomes was playing just 30 minutes ago. He has KC ahead of the Titans with just over 2 minutes to play. What do you think of Patrick Mahomes at this very moment? Lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Does anybody think the saints were better off with Teddy Bridgewater question mark Drew Brees just sacked for the sixth time today by the Falcons no less and the Falcons managed to score 23 points on the road go figure question mark but then again we lost to the Jets just goes to show you Any Given Sunday

Any given Sunday...unless it's the Cowboys. :muttley:

I suspect the immortal Sean Payton will escape criticism for this crap fest coming off their bye week.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Falcons’ Defense has been incredibly impressive today. Dominant even. Saints can’t even pickup a first down.

6 Sacks on the day and counting.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes. Perception of both guys they are great. Eli....not so much but he will be a HOF. Rivers fits it to the T.

Can you provide any documentation that shows that both QBs are overrated? You made the claim they’re great and overrated. You appear to think the same with Patrick Mahomes.

Zordon

Reaction score
I was hoping they got a top 2 seed instead of Green Bay. I'd much rather play them in the playoffs than Rodgers with Davante Adams in Lambeau. Damn...:facepalm:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Living from week to week with players shows how little you know about football. You were complaining about how Mahomes was playing just 30 minutes ago. He has KC ahead of the Titans right now. What do you think of Patrick Mahomes at this very moment? Lol
I think he's still okay like I thought about him when KC wasn't ahead. Get off my arse. Harassing posters as you are doing isn't supposed to happen around here. Someone, please tell this stalker to leave me alone.