NFL Games Thread

Flamma

Reaction score
Who said, "The team that plays better wins, not the more talented team". The Saints should be embarrassed. Almost as bad as us losing to the Jets.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I get that the refs coddling Rodgers and Green Bay is part of football and you just have to accept it if you’re going to watch it. But, at some point, it cuts substantially into the enjoyment.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Rigged league. That Bogart is in the middle of almost every GB moment. Unbelievable.

Zordon

Reaction score
Prepare for this same crap from the refs if we have to play the Packers in the playoffs. Darlings. of. the. NFL.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
What happened not watching the game

CAR tackled Rogers as he was basically grounding a pass in the end zone, wasn’t low, didn’t land on him, let him go yet out comes the laundry.

gmb1

Reaction score
Prepare for this same crap from the refs if we have to play the Packers in the playoffs. Darlings. of. the. NFL.
I would hate to play them but we may have to if we lose to the Vikings and they win that division. Assuming we win the NFC East. :facepalm:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Hard enough to play defense in the NFL without bogus crap like that.

That calls changes games, instead of punting from their 5, they are now going to get points.

Probably better for Dallas is GB and Pittsburgh win, but still.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
It was the same call refs made last year against clay Matthew's. Outrage then was not evident.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
MIA 10
IND 0

200w_d.gif

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Is Joe Buck in this position because of his last name? The only thing that I can point to as a "good thing" in him is his voice. And even that is a waste of a voice with that brain.

He must be top 2 worst play-by-play caller along with Al Michaels ... I am sure Fox has 1 or 2 commentator who are better than him...
Boring .. silly... irritating ... unimaginative ...

Sheesh ... I miss the days of Summerall, Cosell, Musburger, Lundquist ..

:cool: