News: NFL gives the Cowboys an A- grade for Day 2

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The League long ago aligned itself to the marketing mystery that is The Dallas Cowboys cash cow. The PT Barnum Jones led brand surpasses all human understanding as to how such an inferior product continues to sell.

The League continues to benefit from this beloved cash cow.

So negative commentary on the league's cash cow, while allowed, is only permitted at certain times.

This just doesn't happen to be one of those times.
More cowbell please.

JMPearson

Reaction score
mr Five--the tape on him he looks so stiff and he is weak only 6 on bench...his Int's were bad passes thrown by college QB's....it was not him making great play...buglar had wright like 238 as a 7th rounder or free agent.....why did we use premium picks on dudes we could have picked in 6 or 7 rd?...i think addition of Smith who by the way had one of the worst defenses in Atlanta is messing up our draft pick room?...just my opinion....i have been struggling with some anger lately so maybe i am going over the top?....

IF Bugler was any good he have a job in the NFL, it crazy that people think, Jerimaih, Kiper, Mcshay, or Buglar they miss a ton more then NFL guys do

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
IF Bugler was any good he have a job in the NFL, it crazy that people think, Jerimaih, Kiper, Mcshay, or Buglar they miss a ton more then NFL guys do

JMP--- i think also they make good money as analysts for media..Briyan broaddus is one guy who is honest about his failings...he still kicks himself for crummy picks he gave green bay.. i hear what you say...they miss quite a lot too...but the tape on that db we got in 3rd round not good and there were much better db's to be had...the young man said he will be the next Richard Sherman...i dont see it but i would love to eat my words and eat crow if he does turn out to be that good

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gotta wonder with Wright's speed if the Cowboys are looking at him more as a Free Safety conversion.

jumbo the kid is so weak...6 on the bench....he is a project...why would we waste a 3rd rd pick on a huge long project?....that pick really upset me...but who am I?....a crippled 62 year old hanging on...so i got no juice

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess Jerry dropped some bucks to get that rating...LOL...seriously, this is a **** draft. Had great need in the secondary and pass rushers, got no players that are day one starters. And what about a safety...truly our weakest position on defense...good job Jerry for another average or losing season.

we have been so weak at safety for over a decade and they never truly address it ....i think both Jerry and Stephen need to step down....but that wont happen....they may step onto their 250 million dollar Super Yacht...

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Nice to have such a high paying job where being good does not matter.