NFL has to do something about this

Hoofbite

Reaction score
dbair1967;2526297 said:
No, it wouldnt. I'd say they should have done more.

They could have and they should have.

Dallas let too many games slip away to have any sort of gripe.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
41gy#;2526335 said:
Wouldn't it be great if we beat the Eagles and make the playoffs, but our loss to the Ravens, at home, knocked the Patriots out of the playoffs.

I would love that.:lmao:

I like the way you think. :)

utrunner07

Reaction score
SibannacRex;2525968 said:
If Dallas, TB, Washington, NO and Chicago win and the Cardinals lose, two 10-6 teams and two 9-7 teams will miss the playoffs while an 8-8 team gets in. How does this happen, especially considering how difficult it is to have a winning record in the league?

Stop crying.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Several years ago we made the playoffs with an 8-8 record. If I'm not mistaken, we had a sweep of the NFC East (back when Arizona was in the East) accounting for all of our 8 wins. We didn't beat any team outside our own division. I was pretty happy about winning the division and getting in the playoffs even through we pretty much sucked. How you feel about this depends on the team for which you're a fan. It can work in your favor or against it.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2526607 said:
Several years ago we made the playoffs with an 8-8 record. If I'm not mistaken, we had a sweep of the NFC East (back when Arizona was in the East) accounting for all of our 8 wins. We didn't beat any team outside our own division. I was pretty happy about winning the division and getting in the playoffs even through we pretty much sucked. How you feel about this depends on the team for which you're a fan. It can work in your favor or against it.

the year we swept the East was the yr before, 1998. We then lost to a Cardinals team we had beaten twice already.

The 8-8 yr we were a wildcard team, Washington won the division.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2526607 said:
You are combining 1998 and 1999. On this date in 1998 we beat the Commanders to complete the ONLY sweep of the NFC East when it was a 5 team division. None of the other 4 teams ever did it or ever will.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
It's pretty easily fixable. You keep the same amount of teams making the playoffs and narrow the divisions back down to 3. You also have 3 wildcards making it.