NFL is a copy cat league, we better be ready!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It seems when there's a run at a certain position in the draft, a lot of teams start heading in that direction as well. Last year we saw a run on TE's, then teams started gearing up to get them quickly. Last night we saw a run on Qb's, teams reached for qbs where "mock experts" may not have rated them so high, then more teams got active in the QB market.

With that said, we're in need of a RB/LB, will there be a run at this position on the second day, I'm sure it will be. We must be aware and make a smart choice, please give your thoughts

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I hate draft shows, and mock drafts. Such a waste of time, and they're wrong 100% of the time. I laugh at guys like that clown Wolchuck on 105.3 who all of a sudden are draft experts. It's comedy.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
You'll see a run on RB's. It could even start before Dallas's second round pick. Dallas will see its options limited if it waits until the third round. Dallas absolutely needs a starter, so they may be forced to over-draft at the position.

conner01

Reaction score
It seems when there's a run at a certain position in the draft, a lot of teams start heading in that direction as well. Last year we saw a run on TE's, then teams started gearing up to get them quickly. Last night we saw a run on Qb's, teams reached for qbs where "mock experts" may not have rated them so high, then more teams got active in the QB market.

With that said, we're in need of a RB/LB, will there be a run at this position on the second day, I'm sure it will be. We must be aware and make a smart choice, please give your thoughts
I think runs are started by panic not really a plan. A couple of QB’s you thought would go later get picked and you panic. Same with any position.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score

Not really a copy cat league, there is not another team that would consider running their team the way Jerry and sons do. Teams also stock up on RBs, we bring back a RB that we ran off just one year ago!