NFL latest mock has Sewell dropping to 10 as Cowboys selection

Hardline

Reaction score
I have Slater over Screech.

Kelly > Jessie BTW

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be mad if we drafted Barmore or Owusu-Koramoah in the 1st, then the top FS in the 2nd.
You must have never seen Showgirls.

RamziD

Reaction score
Did this change? He has Sewell going #8 to Carolina now and we pick Surtain at #10.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
  1. Agree to disagree. Sewell is better now and has the potential to be elite at the next level. If not for Lawrence he would be the top prospect in this class.
Yep, Sewell looked so much better then Slater this year.......

Beaker42

Reaction score
I have Slater over Sewell as well. Sewell isn't some can't miss prospect and is highly overrated. He wouldn't have been the first OT taken last year
You are insane in the membrane and I’m glad you’re not the DC GM.

HungryLion

Reaction score
If an OT is available and is BPA. Then I’m ok with it. I just don’t see it happening

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I mean it’s not that unreasonable. We have no idea if teams want to spend a high pick on a player that took a year off. It’s why Surtain may go ahead of Farley or why Parsons could slide into the late teens.
Slater took this year off too...

J-man

Reaction score
ummm, I'm confused, did something change? Because this link doesn't even have Sewell dropping to us at 10, he's picked by Car at 8 and we got Surtain at 10.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I still don’t take Sewell. That’s a trade back all day long. I’m not taking OL unless Tyron retires or is cut.