NFL Live talks Cowboys run game - 9/25/08

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2286083 said:
http://dcfanatic.com/2008/09/25/nfl-live-talks-about-the-cowboys-dominant-run-game.aspx
------------------------------------

The best part about having such a great running game is the opportunities it presents when Romo can go to some play action passes.

I know I am biased, but there is just no way to slow down this offense folks!

Hudson Huoack(sp) has definitely made a big difference.

Where did Tony Sporano go wrong? Oh well-he DID beat the "almighty" Patriots last week, so I guess he's not THAT bad.:laugh1:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Felix Jones?

8.2 yards per carry??

He has 'lack of big plays'???

oops.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2286124 said:
Felix Jones?

8.2 yards per carry??

oops.

lets not take this 8.2 YPC as gospel with the little amount of carries and that one long td run its not like he's taking ever run for 8 yards.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2286126 said:
lets not take this 8.2 YPC as gospel
It is what it is.
with the little amount of carries
Yeah. He's had limited opportunities... :confused:
and that one long td run
You noticed? Say, was that a lack of big play potential or what exactly?
its not like he's taking ever run for 8 yards.
It's his average. Every carry which any running back doesn't always equal or exceed his average. :confused:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2286138 said:
It is what it is.Yeah. He's had limited opportunities... :confused: You noticed? Say, was that a lack of big play potential or what exactly? It's his average. Every carry which any running back doesn't always equal or exceed his average. :confused:

Yea but lets just see what his YPC looks like after 50 carries ???

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2286143 said:
Yea but lets just see what his YPC looks like after 50 carries ???
Gosh, it may go down. It may stay the same, but yeah, let's look at that average at 50 carries. Still, after three games, what exactly is his average per carry again?

Like I said, it is what it is.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2286149 said:
Gosh, it may go down. It may stay the same, but yeah, let's look at that average at 50 carries. Still, after three games, what exactly is his average per carry again?

Like I said, it is what it is.

you're right. I'm just saying don't get to happy about it now.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2286180 said:
you're right. I'm just saying don't get to happy about it now.
His average right now is impressive. It's undeniable. Try not to be too depressed over it.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DallasEast;2286124 said:
Felix Jones?

8.2 yards per carry??

oops.

and he had a holding call wipe out another run of 30 yards or so in the opener vs Cleveland.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2286183 said:
His average right now is impressive. It's undeniable. Try not to be too depressed over it.

I'm not. It's a good thing not a bad thing I just know that average is going to go down with the mroe touches he gets.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;2286195 said:
and he had a holding call wipe out another run of 30 yards or so in the opener vs Cleveland.
Excellent point. I just wished more people would finally acknowledge Felix Jones' big play potential every time he touches the ball. :(

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2286199 said:
I'm not. It's a good thing not a bad thing I just know that average is going to go down with the mroe touches he gets.
It's like talking to stucco.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DallasEast;2286201 said:
Excellent point. I just wished more people would finally acknowledge Felix Jones' big play potential every time he touches the ball. :(

very obvious to me. The guy is a big play machine. Was in high school was in a great conference with the best defensive talent in the country and he is today.

He was the perfect choice for this offense.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2286199 said:
I'm not. It's not a good thing I just hope that average is going to go down with the more touches he gets.

made the statement a more accurate representation of your agenda

:D

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2286203 said:
It's like talking to stucco.

sorry if I don't feel like we showed enshrine ever player that flashes some of their potential but w.e. continue with your love fest and go over the top I'd rather not so cheers.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2286209 said:
made the statement a more accurate representation of your agenda

:D

yea 8.2 is very reasonable ZOMG Felix Jones is the best RB ever he r0x0rz my s0xr0z he's weapon X the ultimate threat ZOMG felix Jones can we break the rule lets enshrine him to the HoF and Ring of honor right now.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2286210 said:
sorry if I don't feel like we showed enshrine ever player that flashes some of their potential but w.e. continue with your love fest and go over the top I'd rather not so cheers.
Who is trying to enshrine Felix Jones?

Of the two of us, one stated that Jones would be a bust before the draft was barely a memory. Only one of us stated that he would lack the ability to pull off big plays. While both of us wanted Mendenhall when he was still on the board, only one of us understood what Felix Jones could mean for this offense and only one of us still does.

Cheers.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2286214 said:
yea 8.2 is very reasonable ZOMG Felix Jones is the best RB ever he r0x0rz my s0xr0z he's weapon X the ultimate threat ZOMG felix Jones can we break the rule lets enshrine him to the HoF and Ring of honor right now.
Which website of AgendaSpeak can I find that? :pc:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2286219 said:
Who is trying to enshrine Felix Jones?

Of the two of us, one stated that Jones would be a bust before the draft was barely a memory. Only one of us stated that he would lack the ability to pull off big plays. While both of us wanted Mendenhall when he was still on the board, only one of us understood what Felix Jones could mean for this offense and only one of us still does.

Cheers.

So you're going to bring that up every Felix article ????