NFL locker room, the insane asylum

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I got my information from Michael Irving's book it was different in the book boys will be boys. That's what I was trying 2 Express
Welp, I have yet to see a Micheal Irvin book. All about Irvin.. I did locate one for 1.99 and Barnes and Noble.com. And that look like a kid book. Don't think too much of the bad Irvin was in that book.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I think I am more interested in what happens in the Hotel room before they get to the locker room before they start to play the game.
I think the dynamics of the hotel lobby could play a major role in the outcome of games.

Actually, it starts in the bathroom each morning... lol.
If the three S's go wrong, it's going to be a bad day.

"We have learned that the QB who just threw his second pic six slipped in the shower this morning.
The LB cut himself shaving, which is miraculous since we all thought he was made of glass.
And the tailback, who fumbled twice at the goal line is feeling constipated."... lol.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
So many things go into winning a football game besides the talent you put on the field. Did a player dog die during the week . Did something happen to a family member good or bad. How many people read Michael Irvin's book. A rookie sat in the barber chair before he had his turn. How many know what happened after that.

......someone ate bacon and got a bang out of life........

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Talent emotion camaraderie. The emotion comes from the locker room. People don't realize Vegas uses some of these criteria. I figured someone just bored of the same old same old. Maybe I'm deeper than some .
Well,ya know Bro? Most folks generally are Deeper, after once having stepped off from the ledge they'd climbed out onto,,,just sayingo_O

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well,ya know Bro? Most folks generally are Deeper, after once having stepped off from the ledge they'd climbed out onto,,,just sayingo_O
All I was trying to do is break up the monotony how many times can you talk about Lawrence and his contract. I truly don't think people see the inner workings of the locker room or even care

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Too funny. LOL I didn't think people were going to understand how important locker room attitude camaraderie is especially before the game. How something as little as a dog dying can upset the harmony. But I have many friends that are football players. This game is so emotional and I just don't think many people realize how deep that goes.
If you read the posts here you’d think almost everyone doesn’t realize the importance of the locker room. Must be the Madden effect.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you read the posts here you’d think almost everyone doesn’t realize the importance of the locker room. Must be the Madden effect.
After most of these responses. I'm starting to think I may be a little delusional. LMAO No I truly understand what happens in that locker room I can't imagine did some of these people truly don't get it. Something as simple as Conor McGregor given the team Swagger before the game. Makes me think that you're maybe being facetious also LOL. What happened to Old School football. Go Cowboys thank you for understanding

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just know the things that can motivate a team before the game. And what things can actually bring the team into complete implosion. I'm still trying to figure out what happened when we played the Colts. Inside information I don't have it for this one

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

"We have learned that the QB who just threw his second pic six slipped in the shower this morning.
The LB cut himself shaving, which is miraculous since we all thought he was made of glass.
And the tailback, who fumbled twice at the goal line is feeling constipated."... lol.
What about Tony Dorsett dropping the mirror on his foot. How do you think that affected the outcome of the next game

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Do you remove the game Troy Aikman ran through the tunnel. You have to go you have to go.

GMO415

Reaction score
Besides the money, women,and fame they have problems in life like anyone else.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, the picture is just an unrelated joke.
According to many of these responses it makes me Wonder what happened to the good old days. I don't think people have a clue other than what they see in front of them. And I'm not too sure many of them understand why even that's happening

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually had to ask a friend of mine because I was totally confused as some of these responses. He just laughed and said I get it man.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
According to many of these responses it makes me Wonder what happened to the good old days. I don't think people have a clue other than what they see in front of them. And I'm not too sure many of them understand why even that's happening

Every generation is different and it seems the smarter we get, the dumber we become...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I just know the things that can motivate a team before the game. And what things can actually bring the team into complete implosion. I'm still trying to figure out what happened when we played the Colts. Inside information I don't have it for this one
I can COPY ,ON that insight ,my Friend:thumbup:

* ya know, you'd think the mental makeup of these pro caliber footballers would be more in tune & along the lines of our #91& #82 (#19 exhibits that quality as well, from my limited observations) in their pre game ramp up,so to speak, that calm,cool& collected persona those veteran players can just naturally instill upon his fellows in that locker room is something pretty special for a team to have going for it:starspin: