NFL must be Squirming at all the D!

EST_1986

Reaction score
Rules changes will be on the docket next year if the Super Bowl is defensively dominated

zerofill

Reaction score
Seriously, they must hate CHI and DALL and MINNY and BALT and last year's JAX. They want some offensive explosion, and the D's are starting to assert themselves!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

They sure make it hard to sack a QB now, I know that.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I had a dollar for every time I'd heard that 'squirming at all the D' phrase...after I while, you just sort of drown it out.

kskboys

Reaction score
If I had a dollar for every time I'd heard that 'squirming at all the D' phrase...after I while, you just sort of drown it out.
Do you?

I don't, I think it's both funny and ironic. The NFL has done everything they can to make this an offensive firepower league. I love the fact that a couple of D teams, including ourselves, have come along and shut down the O juggernauts. My dream super bowl would be us against BALT. Make 'em squirm some more, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you?

I don't, I think it's both funny and ironic. The NFL has done everything they can to make this an offensive firepower league. I love the fact that a couple of D teams, including ourselves, have come along and shut down the O juggernauts. My dream super bowl would be us against BALT. Make 'em squirm some more, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I probably just hear it a lot more than most, which is why I've learned to tune it out.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The NFL desperately wants a Super Bowl that resembles the KC/LAR game last month. They want no part of the Chicago/LAR from last night. I honestly love defensive games where points and yards are at a premium. Every first down is a big deal. Those are tense. I don't want to see teams go up and down the field with zero resistance all night.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Do you?

No way refs letting two defensive teams without marquee QBs make it to the SB lol.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I love it. Last night's game a first down and crossing the 50 was an accomplishment, I enjoyed it.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Here I thought Goodell was caught at a bachelorette party making it rain...