NFL Network - All Dallas Cowboys On Saturday

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saturday, December 20, 2008

All Times Eastern

6:00 AM AMERICA'S GAME Re-live the story of the 1971 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Roger Staubach, Duane Thomas and Bob Lilly. The 1971 Cowboys were voted as the 15th greatest Super Bowl-winning team of all-time by a panel of football experts. Narrated by Martin Sheen.

7:00 AM AMERICA'S GAME Re-live the story of the 1977 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Charlie Waters, Tony Dorsett, Thomas Henderson and Drew Pearson. The 1977 Cowboys were voted as the 11th greatest Super Bowl-winning team of all-time by a panel of football experts. Narrated by Lawrence Fishburne.

8:00 AM AMERICA'S GAME Re-live the story of the 1992 Cowboys through the eyes of Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and Ken Norton Jr. The 1992 Cowboys were voted as the 5h greatest Super Bowl-winning team of all-time by a panel of football experts. Narrated by Alec Baldwin.

9:00 AM AMERICA'S GAME Re-live the story of the 1993 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Emmitt Smith, Bill Bates and Jimmy Johnson. Narrated by Ed Harris.

10:00 AM AMERICA'S GAME Re-live the story of the 1995 Cowboys through the eyes of Darren Woodson, Rich Dalrymple, Daryl Johnston and Larry Brown. Narrated by Ed Harris.

11:00 AM PLAYBOOK Find out who will win and why when NFL experts analyze key Week 16 AFC matchups.

12:00 PM PLAYBOOK Find out who will win and why when NFL experts analyze key Week 16 NFC matchups.

1:00 PM NFL CLASSIC GAMES One of the greatest games ever played at Texas Stadium. Emmitt Smith carries the Cowboys to a dramatic come-from-behind victory over the Packers as Dallas scores 14 unanswered fourth-quarter points to secure a trip to Super Bowl XXX.

4:00 PM FILM SESSION Super Bowl XXX: Dallas Cowboys vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - Dallas cornerback Larry Brown intercepted 2 passes that led to 14 second-half points as the Cowboys recorded their third Super Bowl victory in four years defeating the Steelers 27-17. The Cowboys are the team of the 90's decade.

4:30 PM NFL FILMS PRESENTS Barry Switzer - Explore the depth of the NFL Films archive with unique perspectives on football's greatest heroes and personalities as well as its history, humanity and humor.

5:00 PM NFL TOTAL ACCESS NFL Total Access is the NFL's show of record, providing daily news, interviews and analysis from around the league. Total Access goes on location at Texas Stadium to preview the Ravens at Cowboys game.

8:00 PM NFLN REGULAR SEASON - 2008 Baltimore Ravens vs. Dallas Cowboys (Live) from Texas Stadium in Irving, TX. The last regular season game ever played at Texas Stadium

11:30 PM POSTGAME Post-game press conferences, live interviews, analysis and highlights of Ravens at Cowboys from Texas Stadium.

12:00 AM NFL TOTAL ACCESS Total Access covers the latest news and action from Week 15, recaps Ravens at Cowboys game and looks ahead to the rest of the Week 16 action on location at Texas Stadium.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2500860 said:
NFL Network - All Dallas Cowboys On Saturday

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Thanks for the heads up. ;) It appears as though my wife will be hating me on Saturday. She'll get over it. She always does. :D

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
My wifes friend is having a Christmas party Saturday night, shame I will be unable to attend.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
glad they are on, but wish they'd pick some different games from time to time

utrunner07

Reaction score
I hate working on the weekends...oh well, I'll be home for the game!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2500909 said:
I need a bigger hard drive for my DVR!

I hear ya. I need to clear mine. I finally have a reason to delete the Memphis vs UCLA final four game.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
This is great. The whole nation that gets the NFL Network will tune in to see the station celebrate the history of the Dallas Cowboys, while the rest of the nation will be forced to tune into ESPN to see the bytching about how T.O. didn't give Ed Werder the satisfaction of poor journalism. :laugh1: