NFL network Dak no TDs

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
It seems even in camp the defense knows we have no WR or TE that are worth double coverage, that will makes things hard on us all season long if proven to be the case. I predict an awful lot of carries for Zeke this year and a fair amount for whoever winds up being his backup

nobody

Reaction score
Even if it were true, it might just be indicative of a much improved defense rather than a problem with Dak. It'll be fine.

renny

Reaction score
What do they consider tds? Because I've seen clips posted on this site where it looks as if he's thrown some touchdowns. But I guess this is how we start a narrative.
What's hard to believe Cowboys fans believe that too, UNBELIEVABLE! HATERS GONE HATE ON THEIR ON PLAYERS!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
It'd be nice to have a QB with talent though. It's kind of the most important position on the field by a lot. Seems completely idiotic to want to build a team around mediocrity there.
I will give you 100 likes for this post if i can:)

Cas2800

Reaction score
You mean he forgot how to be a QB over the offseason??

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Seems a lot of people here want to count drills when it's just a CB and WR going at it and no pass rush, etc.

They are talking about the team portion (11 on 11).

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
watching nfl network they said Dak hasn't throw a TD pass in camp yet........
well everybody is hurt and the new wr's can't run routes. we should get some kind of route "guru" for the wr's. oh crap they already did. Checkdown charlie is scared or just can't throw..