NFL network on senior bowl notes from Mike Mayock

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Senior Bowl notes from Mike Mayock

Mike Mayock loved Mike Lupati, who has 35 inch arms. Mike said that when he looked at the tape of Iupati, that he almost fell out of his chair, he was that impressive on film, while liking him at OG, but thinks he can play LT and probably be a top 20 pick. I think that most OGs don’t go high in the draft like someone posted till about the 28th pick or so in previous drafts.

Mike Mayock also said to keep your eye on Vladimir Ducasse who reminds him of Jeff Otah, which if you have watched game tape of the Carolina panthers, he has vastly improved now as a dominant OT. Another guy to keep your eye on mike said was Roger Saffold, who had a great week at the east west shrine game.

At cornerback Joe Harden was the top cb that Mike mentioned, while Kyle Wilson was his 2nd guy. He also liked Perish Cox and a sleeper pick in Devin McCourty who has blocked, yes blocked 7 kicks in his college career and is the gun runner on special teams, which adds value to a team that drafts him.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
you spelled iupati name wrong the first time. Good read. You got a lot of links in your sig joe. How you doing man what prospect are you interested in for the boys this year?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3255404 said:
you spelled iupati name wrong the first time. Good read. You got a lot of links in your sig joe. How you doing man what prospect are you interested in for the boys this year?

thanks buddy, ive been doing pretty good, i put the links there, due to all the stuff that i post, someone asked me to put the link in the stuff that i post. So, what i did was put the links, of most of stuff i post, so then all i have to do is tell you which one i posted it from.

i have about 27 dallas cowboys sites etc that i get info from.

i have about 7 pet cats this year, will post about them later, working some more on draft stuff etc.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3255410 said:
thanks buddy, ive been doing pretty good, i put the links there, due to all the stuff that i post, someone asked me to put the link in the stuff that i post. So, what i did was put the links, of most of stuff i post, so then all i have to do is tell you which one i posted it from.

i have about 7 pet cats this year, will post about them later, working some more on draft stuff etc.

Alright cool I'll look forward to it glad all is well with you.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
McCourty should run well, Id take him in the 4th if we dont get a DB by then. Hell be a fan favorite

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3255410 said:

CJ - You are one of the few people on this site who knows more, cares more and almost certainly spends more thinking about the Cowboys than I do.

Not sure this is a god thing for you, but I appreciate it.:D

SnakePliskin

Reaction score
Funny how every year some people on here have about 40 guys going in the top 20 that we have no shot at.

The Realist

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3255606 said:
both will be 1st, early 2nd round picks

Ducasse in the first, really?

Ugh.....

I like him but I don't see first round.

I'm trying to think of a smallish school OL that has gone in first that is comparable to Ducasse.

Staley? No comparison with is 4.8 ish speed.

Mankins, Clady........much higher comp. IMO.

If another team wants him in one they can have him.