Ren

Reaction score
not as "juicy" as Deion was trying to sell it as on Thursday

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigE79;2436019 said:
Before I Listen,is It Gonna Piss Me Off:laugh2:
Not really. It's not that bad. Just says that the playcalling isn't getting him the ball and that's frustrating.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ren;2436021 said:
not as "juicy" as Deion was trying to sell it as on Thursday
True. And that's something which Terrell Owens and Owens supporters alike should forever note. The media will always overly promote anything Owens purposely directs their way. There is a way for him to lessen that impact, but it's not inheritedly in his nature.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I have the Brad Sham commentary and the comments from Faulk and Sapp in this one.

[youtube]8FB9wGROtyQ[/youtube]

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dcfanatic;2436042 said:
I have the Brad Sham commentary and the comments from Faulk and Sapp in this one.
I purposely edited out Faulk's and Sapp's commentary, even though I agreed with their comments. I wanted the forum to view the interview solely on its own merits and not get distracted by the accompanying viewpoints. For some reason, it tends to piss some folks off. :)

Nav22

Reaction score
"If we remain healthy, we'll make the playoffs. If there's no setback at the QB position, we'll make the playoffs."

I agree 100%.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
OH JEEZ!!!!!

I saw the interview this morning on NFL Network...it was hard to concentrate on the actual interview...

Thanks for posting it on here so I can watch it again!!!

I mean...what was the deal with that COSBY sweater Sanders was wearing?!

A COSBY SWEATER!!! A COOOOOSSSBYYY SWEATAHHH!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

ugh...my eyes...and deion claims to be a fashion expert?

What sucks about the interview AND today's game is now Sanders will take a lot of credit for the "different" play calling and the numbers T.O. ended up with...

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
ugh...my eyes...and deion claims to be a fashion expert?

deion is a lot of things, but a good dresser is not one of them. Dudes suits are terrible 95% of the time.