NFL Network WK 9 Anatomy: Austin's Double-Move

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;3073911 said:
Great Post! Love every moment of it.

Except the part on the sidelines when Austin starts beating up Romo. Easy there. LOL.

Gaede

Reaction score
Wow, seems like the perfect play call and execution.

Really happy with this team in the last couple of weeks.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As Romo said in the post game the CB was biting hard on that slant during the game and the Cowboys felt they could set him up with the pump fake off of a double move by Austin. Cowboys were right the CB wanted to be the hero and bit hard on the fake and instead of hero he became the goat

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Not to start to turn this into a Roy thread, but look at how much separation he has when he make his cut inside. Not exactly a crips cut, but it's good to know that if the corner had not bit on the fake to Austin and Austin was covered, we could have easily converted the first down anyway.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Surprised no one has gotten pissy about the commentating being dominated by talk of how the Eagles CB screwed the pooch.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3074443 said:
Surprised no one has gotten pissy about the commentating being dominated by talk of how the Eagles CB screwed the pooch.

He did. It was case of a guy trying to jump a rout and bit too hard leaving him looking like a fool. People love to see aggressive play but sometimes being over aggressive can be used against a player and was the case on the Austin TD.

SharutoX

I Love Quiznos
Reaction score
i love watching anatomy of plays especially when the cowboys are featured lol

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Doomsday101;3074445 said:
He did. It was case of a guy trying to jump a rout and bit too hard leaving him looking like a fool. People love to see aggressive play but sometimes being over aggressive can be used against a player and was the case on the Austin TD.

I know he did but there are some who don't want to hear that because they feel like it takes away from what Dallas has done.

I am surprised no one has thrown a fit over it yet.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3074443 said:

It is what it is. Besides Romo and company were setting up the D so when the time was right, they went deep.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3074466 said:
I know he did but there are some who don't want to hear that because they feel like it takes away from what Dallas has done.

really? seems the only one seemingly giving a **** about it is you

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3074466 said:

Why Dallas saw him doing that in the game and set him up. He did exactly what Romo thought he would do and we hit the play. Perfectly thrown ball and good run after catch to score the TD. No reason any Cowboy fan should throw a fit over that.

Philly fan on the other hand has every right to think they got bamboozled by Romo. :laugh1:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
xWraithx;3074471 said:
really? seems the only one seemingly giving a **** about it is you

Yes, clarifying a statement means I am totally up in arms about the issue.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3074576 said:
Yes, clarifying a statement means I am totally up in arms about the issue.

Your just trying to get someone to say that NFL Network is showing Bias by saying it was bad defense by Philly.

So what, it was bad defense but good offense causes bad defense.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3074484 said:
Why Dallas saw him doing that in the game and set him up. He did exactly what Romo thought he would do and we hit the play. Perfectly thrown ball and good run after catch to score the TD. No reason any Cowboy fan should throw a fit over that.

Philly fan on the other hand has every right to think they got bamboozled by Romo. :laugh1:

Good Point:starspin

Hoofbite

Reaction score
aikemirv;3074616 said:
Your just trying to get someone to say that NFL Network is showing Bias by saying it was bad defense by Philly.

So what, it was bad defense but good offense causes bad defense.

I could care less if anyone wants to claim bias because that wasn't my point at all.

After week 1, there was a whole mob of people ready to pounce on any commentator who dare say that Crayton's TD was poor coverage. Just wondering where they went.