CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AFC
afc_ravens_probowl_f_b_r3.jpg

NFC
nfc_49ers_probowl_f_b_r3.jpg

My opinion: Boo boo

The Natural

Reaction score
Did the pro bowl used to allow teams to wear their individual team jersey or was that just the NBA? I dont even know why I'm asking, pro bowl aint been the same since Sean Taylor laid out that punter

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So much for matching the conference colors (AFC - red, NFC - blue).

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I dont think they are that bad - and I actually think the NFC one is pretty sweet - but they are going to look really weird with mismatched helmets. That SF one looks god awful.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I like tradtional uniforms. Giants home, Cowboys away, Packers, Niners, and Bears home jerseys over the Falcons, Cardinals, Titans, Panthers... etc.

But I think both look pretty good.

On an unrelated note, I really liked Tron growing up.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I like tradtional uniforms. Giants home, Cowboys away, Packers, Niners, and Bears home jerseys over the Falcons, Cardinals, Titans, Panthers... etc.

But I think both look pretty good.

On an unrelated note, I really liked Tron growing up.

Maybe it's because I'm on the younger side of fandom (at 28) but I'm ready for the more modern looking unis. I get the love of traditional unis but at some point, I think it's time to move on. I don't think the old school look can stay forever.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Its an exact Oregon uniform they have worn by white/Neon. lame.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Maybe it's because I'm on the younger side of fandom (at 28) but I'm ready for the more modern looking unis. I get the love of traditional unis but at some point, I think it's time to move on. I don't think the old school look can stay forever.

Ha. I'm actually younger than you (turning 27 soon).

I'm definitely in favor for tweaks on classic uniforms. I think the 49ers have nailed it in that regard. They went back to a more classic look, but there are subtle tweaks that keep it modern.

The Texans have a great classic look with a modern twist as well. And the Dolphins overhauled their unis, but kept the same basic principles and it looks vastly improved (IMO).

I'm okay with stuff like that. But the problem with modernizing uniforms is that the new look gets old really quickly.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I like em. Didn't think I would but the old pro bowl uniforms were unmemorable. These at least look fresh and eye catching. NFC ones kick butt, digging the team patch on the sleeves too.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I don't mind em being different, but no amount of lipstick will clean up the hog that is the Pro Bowl.