NFL: Other Teams injury thread

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I grew up in south Texas where hanging dead snakes upside down on a bob wire fence brought rain,,lol
Lots of superstition.
So I get it,, I don't talk about bad luck, especially if its the enemy.
Bad Karma
So SCREW THE SKINS
We still do it. That or horny toads. Not much to do down here! Lol

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Hearing about GB's injuries brings a smile to my face. I can't stand that team, nor especially their smug-faced QB.
Can't say I agree. The town owns the team and they have a rich heritage. Aaron is smug but he is one of the best in the game. He gets another shoulder injury, it could easily end his career.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We still do it. That or horny toads. Not much to do down here! Lol
and when cattle are laying down,, its going to rain.
Now that I think about it, lot of drought seasons probably create a lot of hope, and so territories that need rain, start believing in everything...
But I will say that some superstitions should garnish merit with the percentage of accuracy they seem to project.
Wonder what the superstitious act would be to make Chaz Green block someone,, maybe a dead cow in the road?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Unfortunately, they will still be 13-3 or something close to that
I don't think so. They'll definitely make the playoffs by default because the other three teams in their division (by far the worst in the NFL) suck big time. So, they'll most likely go 6-0 in the AFC East, but they're going to lose some games to other teams this year.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and when cattle are laying down,, its going to rain.
Now that I think about it, lot of drought seasons probably create a lot of hope, and so territories that need rain, start believing in everything...
But I will say that some superstitions should garnish merit with the percentage of accuracy they seem to project.
Wonder what the superstitious act would be to make Chaz Green block someone,, maybe a dead cow in the road?
Or a dead QB in the backfield!