Twitter: NFL: Parsons defensive rookie of the month

Aven8

Reaction score
Exactly. Rookie bias.

This is why he doesn't stand much chance of winning DPOY. He's going to have to do something outrageous to overcome the bias against him.

Well Chicago sucks and so does Cleveland so I would assume he’s up there for it. He needs a pick and a TD and maybe 4 more sacks, and of course us winning would help. Diggs might get it too if he can pull off maybe 3 more picks in 6 games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
lets worry about wins more then awards guy's

its nice but we need more then MP for the defense to win games..they are the biggest reason we lost TG day.,.defense and refs..

rankings, PB voting, awards and all that bs are window dressing..focus on the real part of the game, we need wins. we need new win streak.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Well Chicago sucks and so does Cleveland so I would assume he’s up there for it. He needs a pick and a TD and maybe 4 more sacks, and of course us winning would help. Diggs might get it too if he can pull off maybe 3 more picks in 6 games.

Might boost his odds significantly if he can reach 100 tackles.

Reaction score

its nice but we need more then MP for the defense to win games..they are the biggest reason we lost TG day.,.defense and refs..

rankings, PB voting, awards and all that bs are window dressing..focus on the real part of the game, we need wins. we need new win streak.
Amen to this too

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score

Like 7-0. :laugh:

Let's put the doubting Thomas' behind us. Take care of business and get to the Playoffs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Like 7-0. :laugh:

Let's put the doubting Thomas' behind us. Take care of business and get to the Playoffs.
definitely need this not for a single W but to get the monkey off our back..the last few games are just weighing heavy, not just on fans that doesn't matter, but yes putting doubt in all our players and coaches heads..

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
definitely need this not for a single W but to get the monkey off our back..the last few games are just weighing heavy, not just on fans that doesn't matter, but yes putting doubt in all our players and coaches heads..
not to mention my big fat noggin. :)

I really don't look at it as 3 of the last 4. I see it as 4 of the last 11.