NFL Player Associate Portrait Session...Roy Pics

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Nice photos, WG!

Roy's changed a lot in the last two years. He looks very mature in those pics... he was so baby faced just recently.

Ad's built better tho.
Finally the original wise woman of cowboy land has spoken. Dub G you can't go wrong with adhering to the sage advice from the beautiful and talented Barbara. :D

Dub you are still my boo even though you got jokes. Also you better be good if you know what’s good for ya, remember I still have your copy of “Groundation”. :)

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Look at that top diagram. Is that what HH and Nors are yelling about? Because I am uncomfortable with only 10 defensive players.....

Its what there not showing thats cool, Roys little X is behind him, in there backfield sitting on the QB already. Thats the way its done!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adbutcher said:
Finally the original wise woman of cowboy land has spoken. Dub G you can't go wrong with adhering to the sage advice from the beautiful and talented Barbara. :D

Dub you are still my boo even though you got jokes. Also you better be good if you know what’s good for ya, remember I still have your copy of “Groundation”. :)
It's not nice to threaten the ladies of the zone, AD. But it's good to know I'm still your boo. :) Cuz u my boo, too...until I get that CD :p:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ashwynn said:
Its what there not showing thats cool, Roys little X is behind him, in there backfield sitting on the QB already. Thats the way its done!
Nothing wrong with that. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeHateMe said:
WG,

Now I know you think he was too good for Rowland. ;)
Nope. I stand by my two average looking folks who matched each other physically.

That said, He does happen to have the kinda body that a woman like me can appreciate. :p:

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Nope. I stand by my two average looking folks who matched each other physically.

That said, He does happen to have the kinda body that a woman like me can appreciate. :p:

I guess Kelly didnt. :p:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
THUMPER said:
That first one reminded me of Sonny Liston.

listonbook.jpg

no kidding. i was thinking the same thing.