NFL Pro Bowl what a joke!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Football is the only all star game that can not be played loose and for giggles. It needs to just become a 7 on 7 flag football game. I mean why not? NBA and NHL's all star games are not even close to representing what the regular season sport looks like. Everyone is just having a good time. You can't hit hard. Can't rush. Have to play man. No one is out there to exert tons of energy. Football played that way is not even worth playing. The OL and DL is worthless in the pro bowl. 7 on 7 would be much more entertaining.

kskboys

Reaction score
Football is the only all star game that can not be played loose and for giggles. It needs to just become a 7 on 7 flag football game. I mean why not? NBA and NHL's all star games are not even close to representing what the regular season sport looks like. Everyone is just having a good time. You can't hit hard. Can't rush. Have to play man. No one is out there to exert tons of energy. Football played that way is not even worth playing. The OL and DL is worthless in the pro bowl. 7 on 7 would be much more entertaining.
I prolly wouldn't watch that either, but I do agree w/ you.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3nt75h.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

kskboys

Reaction score

Now that is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another one: Have the runner ups in the championship games play. We have an extra week anyway, and that would be tons better than the pro bowl!!! (They used to do this, BTW, don't know why they stopped)