nfl replay of boy's game

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
They just showed the first touchdown drive for the jints and every single pass play Ware was held. It wasn't even iffy ones either he got spun around a couple times from the hold as he was pressing toward the QB. This entire game is gonna annoy me I just know it.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
stealth;1212096 said:
They just showed the first touchdown drive for the jints and every single pass play Ware was held. It wasn't even iffy ones either he got spun around a couple times from the hold as he was pressing toward the QB. This entire game is gonna annoy me I just know it.

It gets worse.

JPM

Reaction score
Ware haas been held a whole bunch this year, not just the Giant game.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Does barber always look like he is limping when he runs? He has a little strut to his run I never noticed before. Least I don't think I noticed it.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
ok two giants just jumped on hoyte, they jumped him and drove their knees into him while he was on the ground after he made a tackle on the interception. How on earth does that not get a flag? I shoulda remembered how ticked I got the first time I watched this game its almost worse this time, but at least I know we win.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys calm down. I believe we did win this game.
Didn't you guys get the memo. Holding is now legal. They call it pass blocking now. To get called for holding on pass plays you now have to actually remove a piece of the defenders equipment.:laugh2:

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that Romo moves extremely well to his left. Most QB's only move well to the same side they throw. (Lefties to the Left, most righties to the right).

He made some huge throws on third down and in the 4th Quarter going to his left. This posses huge problems for a defense. It make the ends play straight up the field and should leave draw and trap plays wide open.

I really expect our run game to be huge against the Saints.

sago1

Reaction score
Actually I'm thinking that the Cowboy coaching staff is even now still working on how to utilize Romo's abilities. Parcells about a week ago said they working with Romo on some things but he screws them up in the games. I'm thinking that's why Parcells still not anoiting him as a HOF, besides keeping Romo's head on straight. Parcells now knows what he's probably got and probalby how good Romo can be and no way if Parcells is healthy he's living this team and let someone else finish Romo's development.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
sago1;1212319 said:
Actually I'm thinking that the Cowboy coaching staff is even now still working on how to utilize Romo's abilities. Parcells about a week ago said they working with Romo on some things but he screws them up in the games. I'm thinking that's why Parcells still not anoiting him as a HOF, besides keeping Romo's head on straight. Parcells now knows what he's probably got and probalby how good Romo can be and no way if Parcells is healthy he's living this team and let someone else finish Romo's development.
I'm not sure what was different but it seemed like nearly every pass on Sunday Romo was looking for the mid-to-deep ball. not sure if it was game-plan or what, but I'd prefer to see us nickel and dime a 70 yard drive for 7:00 minutes, than constantly try to go deep. Fortunately it worked on the last drive.

sago1

Reaction score
How come when the NFL reviews all these games we don't hear anything about any actions they take -- fines, etc. I think the NFL in charge of refs needs take good long hard look at refs performances.