NFL reportedly investigating Michael Irvin

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I didn't drug that girl. I'm the playmaker, 3 time superbowl champ, greatest receiver of all time, hall of famer, not to mention the heart and soul of the 90s team, all-pro, they had to make rules up to stop me and still couldn't cause I'm a BEAST.......women throw themselves at me and I'm rich

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
:eek:Made this thread earlier today, got moved to the drama section in like 2 mins... o_O:(
psssst!....You have to know "when" to launch your attack.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlbGLon5KfAB8kZheMO9i3cJRPP9PLhNeHSaXnvmtgzwpb4SlO:laugh:

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
psssst!....You have to know "when" to launch your attack.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlbGLon5KfAB8kZheMO9i3cJRPP9PLhNeHSaXnvmtgzwpb4SlO:laugh:
Apparently lol

I guess the key is to wait until ppl are off work and not paying attention lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I hope this means he won't be on the NFL network. I miss tuning in but can't handle the Jerry worshiping and over the top homerism.

Michael was a great player but his off field behavior one of the worst in Cowboys history. Without his fame and fortune he'd probably already be in prison.

gambit187

Reaction score
I hope this means he won't be on the NFL network. I miss tuning in but can't handle the Jerry worshiping and over the top homerism.

Michael was a great player but his off field behavior one of the worst in Cowboys history. Without his fame and fortune he'd probably already be in prison.
SMH....I guess your past is without any blemishes......Glass House.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Hahaha.

What is the NFL now? Another investigative agency in the Federal Government?

If I didn't know any better, I would think that the NFL was in the criminal Justice business and just had football games on the side for leisurely activities.

This is really getting ridiculous.

The NFL has enough problems on the field. So now they widen their scope. :rolleyes::facepalm:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Okay I guess I'm not seeing something here.

Why is the NFL investigating anything on a former player? What is the point? They going to suspend a long retired player?

This just seems really stupid to me.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Okay I guess I'm not seeing something here.

Why is the NFL investigating anything on a former player? What is the point? They going to suspend a long retired player?

This just seems really stupid to me.
Irvin works for NFLN

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Irvin works for NFLN

To be perfectly honest I didn't realize that the actual league had anything to do with the network. I thought it was just a network like ESPN or something, only specifically tailored to nothing but the NFL.

I don't know why I never thought of that. Oh well.