NFL reportedly investigating Michael Irvin

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/www....assault-allegations/jaii7ky5zmae1h7bxxlazkzb0

Interesting timing, if true.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Irvin gets suspended, too, I'm going to be really pissed.

joseephuss

Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-invest...y-march-sex-assault-accusation-184845730.html

NFL investigating Michael Irvin under personal conduct policy after March sex assault accusation

In May, Pro Football Hall of Famer, former Dallas Cowboys receiver and current NFL Network personality Michael Irvin was accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a 27-year-old woman in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Police in the city investigated the case for a couple of months, before handing it over to the Broward County state attorney’s office, which decided in July not to press charges.

according to ********." data-reactid="18">But because he is an NFL employee and the NFL personal conduct policy includes all individuals affiliated with the league – owners, coaches, players, other team employees, game officials and employees in the league offices, NFL Network and NFL Films – the league has started an investigation into Irvin and the accusations brought against him, according to ********.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Hahaha.

What is the NFL now? Another investigative agency in the Federal Government?

If I didn't know any better, I would think that the NFL was in the criminal Justice business and just had football games on the side for leisurely activities.

This is really getting ridiculous.

jday

Reaction score
No ones safe! The NFL will be suspending you next. They're drunk on power.
@Corso

Think about it:

In a distopian future, the NFL rules the world. Everyone has forgotten what it stands for, so they pronounce it Niffle, as if it were an actual word. Goodell is 99% robot with his brain and little Goodell being the only original parts. And he rules with a literal iron fist.

The screenplay would sell for
tenor.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
@Corso

Think about it:

In a distopian future, the NFL rules the world. Everyone has forgotten what it stands for, so they pronounce it Niffle, as if it were an actual word. Goodell is 99% robot with his brain and little Goodell being the only original parts. And he rules with a literal iron fist.

The screenplay would sell for
tenor.gif
50 grand. That's my best offer. Show me some GREAT characters...

shabazz

Reaction score
I wonder if the NFL offices have anyone working there named Robert Lee?