NFL Saturday games thread

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Man I bet the Cowboys defense is sitting back looking like HOW did we allow this Bills team to destroy us in the run game. The game was lost before it begun it seams.

The Natural

Reaction score
Man I bet the Cowboys defense is sitting back looking like HOW did we allow this Bills team to destroy us in the run game. The game was lost before it begun it seams.
Chargers coaching a much better game defensively too

Motorola

Reaction score
Tirico comment: "A FIELD GOAL will give the Chargers the lead."
Can't mention that they could score a touchdown?

And the Chargers fall into Tirico's narrative...settling for a FIELD GOAL.
Bills win the game with the last score

Nexx

Reaction score
some dude named Easton Stick has lead his offense to 19 points against the Bills... unlike some other QB who led his offense to 10 points with 7 points coming in garbage time... against the same Bills.

JustChip

Reaction score
This is the same situation as the Cowboys last week. Playing in the road after 2 straight emotional games. The difference is they’re playing an inferior team, although traveling cross-country was also working against them.

Carson

Reaction score
Chargers are stout in the middle. Cook was getting like 7 yards before being touched

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
We want the Chargers to win for tiebreaker purposes, but depending on how conspiracy minded you are, you might think a Bills’ loss would make a Cowboys’ victory more likely since it’s the only way the week 18 meeting between Buffalo and Miami would mean anything.