NFL Saturday games thread

BigD16

Reaction score
Gutless worms running out the clock. Bro, you’re 5-9 you have nothing left to lose.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I canceled my prime. I added it by accident for free though when i bought something on amazon. Lol

Think eventually we will have a bunch of different apps eventually instead of cable, directv or other streaming plans. They will all be like $15-30. Lol.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We should of forced Allen to beat us because he is bound to turn it over. Allen makes some Tony Romo type boneheaded throws. Instead we let them go the easiest route to victory which was just run run and run.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I canceled my prime. I added it by accident for free though when i bought something on amazon. Lol

Think eventually we will have a bunch of different apps eventually instead of cable, directv or other streaming plans. They will all be like $15-30. Lol.
Yep. In the end it’ll cost us just as much as having cable TV

Motorola

Reaction score
Outstanding effort to get the INT...
Now Chargers offense -- go get the TD

Carson

Reaction score
They aren’t desperate today? Don’t they have to win out to make the playoffs? I have questions…
54% chance to get in entering tonight. A loss last week would’ve all but pretty much knocked them out. Likely thinking this was a gimme game. Teams typically lay a stinker after going all out on Dallas the week before

Carson

Reaction score
Never understood how receivers don’t check if they are good. I learned this in pop warner. Did it every time in high school, college etc

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Qb has open receivers but he looks at the rush
Good athlete but has a long way to go

Motorola

Reaction score
Chargers QB has shown he has some wheels- why not roll him out of the pocket to create more options to make a play?

Motorola

Reaction score
Impressive-looking facility for the Chargers.

But they should have stayed in San Diego.

Motorola

Reaction score
What's with the broadcast crew showing Josh Allen on the sidelines time and again?