NFL Sunday Early Games

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Garrett and Simms criticizing Rodgers is the height of insanity. Those 2 guys are absolutely clueless.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
NFC is crazy....NYG playing football this year
Our 2024 draft is making a huge difference….for a change.
Nabers
Nubin
Phillips
Theo Johnson
Tyrone Tracy

And of course, the revamping of the OL ….all through free agency. If Jones can play decent football, I think we have enough to be competitive in most games. If we had a kicker in our Commanders game, we would be 3-2, as would they….tied for first place.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Burrow not a force multiplier...Not a talent elevator...

Josh Allen? yeah...

San Fran...ooohhh thats gotta sting...the cap fanboy's milk carton Organization that is doing things to beat QB Market....its early, but its not looking good. Its about Playoffs, though.

just catch phrases and catch phrases and peacocking......and look at those players and teams, lol.

Good one, Matrix...you almost had me lol.

Glad I dont look at the World in numbers or schemes.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Our 2024 draft is making a huge difference….for a change.
Nabers
Nubin
Phillips
Theo Johnson
Tyrone Tracy

And of course, the revamping of the OL ….all through free agency. If Jones can play decent football, I think we have enough to be competitive in most games. If we had a kicker in our Commanders game, we would be 3-2, as would they….tied for first place.
It's what the Cowboys needed to do but Jerry refuses, and just does a little bit at a time instead of an entire overhaul

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Burrow not a force multiplier...Not a talent elevator...

Josh Allen? yeah...

San Fran...ooohhh thats gotta sting...the cap fanboy's milk carton Organization that is doing things to beat QB Market....its early, but its not looking good. Its about Playoffs, though.

just catch phrases and catch phrases and peacocking......and look at those players and teams, lol.

Good one, Matrix...you almost had me lol.

Glad I dont look at the World in numbers or schemes.
Totally disagree with you about Burrow. He started the year without his WR's, came off of injury, has an idiot coach and their D is horrendous...not to even mention his OL still isn't very good...and their owner might be worse than ours

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The Browns need to kick Watson to the curb......he's horrendous.

And it's a great day when the 49ers lose!