NFL Sunday Game Thread

HillCountry

Reaction score
Question: Is it me or does it look like Lane Johnson gets off the ball a tick early on every pass play? I watch him every time they play and I swear it's a false start every time.
It’s one of those known and recognized things. Lots of video compilations of it to be found online, just like Micah being held.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Punching it in off tackle from the 1-3 yard line like we just witnessed is something we're lacking at the moment although the pitch toss has been working a bit.
It helps to have great blocking, think one guy got a couple fingers on his jersey while he crossed the GL

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Colts are the weirdest team. You’d think theyd be awful every year.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup,this is definitely a trap game for Philly knowing the juggernaut awaiting them next week.
Damn right.

They're out there tackling Christian McCaffrey now but in their mind it's Rico Dowdle.

It messes with your head.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
neither team bothers me at all. They are two of the best right now in the NFL. shrugs,

GORICO

Reaction score
they trailed by 10 against the Chiefs as well, if they win this idk what to say
very high probability we only get 5th seed....even if Sheagles lose today and lose against us they still #1 due to tie breakers

ghst187

Reaction score
Want the niners to win but if the eagles lose rest assured they are bringing their best to Dallas next week. If Philthy wins, I don’t expect them to play their best against us. Hope both teams clobber each other

Motorola

Reaction score
Burkhardt and Olsen need to stop being cheap and seek out better tailors.

DFWJC

Reaction score
As great as McCaffery is, Tyreek Hill might have something to say about any non-QB being considered for MVP