NFL Team seasons since the most recent playoff win

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I know we have our own post-season issues but my goodness, imagine being one of these teams. Would transitioning from Dak to another QB ( rookie, free-agent or Lance ) put us on this list in 3-5 years?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Every team on that list except for the Dolphins and Commodes has been to a conference title game more recently than Dallas.

The Cowboys are on of only 5 teams in the NFL that have not been to a conference title game in the 21st Century.

There's only around 10 or 12 teams out of 130+ in the big 4 pro sports who have not been to a conference or league finals in the 21st Century.

The Cowboys are one of the worst playoff teams in professional team sports in the 21st Century.

GINeric

Reaction score
I know we have our own post-season issues but my goodness, imagine being one of these teams. Would transitioning from Dak to another QB ( rookie, free-agent or Lance ) put us on this list in 3-5 years?

I've read somewhere here that Dak is blamed for all these teams listed, playoff win droughts. I'm just joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was.....

He's the first player in history I've seen blamed for the shortcomings of positions he doesn't play, so I guess he's fair game for team's he doesn't play for..... lolololol.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Every team on that list except for the Dolphins and Commodes has been to a conference title game more recently than Dallas.

The Cowboys are on of only 5 teams in the NFL that have not been to a conference title game in the 21st Century.

There's only around 10 or 12 teams out of 130+ in the big 4 pro sports who have not been to a conference or league finals in the 21st Century
LOL ...I understand this but the stat/thread is about recent playoff wins. I mean we could also break it down to:
  • NFCCG appearances
  • NFCGC wins
  • Super Bowl appearances
  • Super Bowl wins
But the thread/stat is recent playoff wins

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
LOL ...I understand this but the stat/thread is about recent playoff wins. I mean we could also break it down to:
  • NFCCG appearances
  • NFCGC wins
  • Super Bowl appearances
  • Super Bowl wins
This is bad .....no sugar coating, it's bad....
The Cowboys haven't played in a conference championship game since their last Super Bowl appearance, and actually have won just four playoff games total over the past 25 years.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Jets

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Here’s a stat that blows my mind - In the first 30 years of Super Bowl history, the Cowboys played in 16 conference championship games and 8 SBs. In the last 28 years, zero of both.

That’s not bad luck.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Here’s a stat that blows my mind - In the first 30 years of Super Bowl history, the Cowboys played in 16 conference championship games and 8 SBs. In the last 28 years, zero of both.

That’s not bad luck.
It's time for a new Owner.

chuck520

Reaction score
  • NFCCG appearances
  • NFCGC wins
  • Super Bowl appearances
  • Super Bowl wins
Who cares? each year is different. Football is just a game.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

This is kind of a bad take.

FIVE of those teamsnhave been to a SB in the modern Era (this century). Some have been to two SB.

Our couple measly wild card wins THIS CENTURY does not compare to those teams success since the VCR days.

Miami and Wash are really the only ones who haven't had drastically more playoff success since ALF was on prime time TV than we have.