Twitter: NFL to add another Christmas Day game this year

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
:facepalm: :facepalm: Guess we need football EVERY day of the week. I'm guessing teams coming off a Thursday game will be scheduled for Wednesday. But, who knows.
I wish they would drop the Thursday Night game, especially with everyone needing an app to watch it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Awesome! Finally the NFL decides to have several games on Christmas. Nothing better than waking up to open gifts, eat a hearty family noon meal and enjoy some NFL football games. Would be great if the Cowboys were shown.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Im not advocating any conspiracy theories. Of course it's too early to assume "hot" teams. I'm just saying, with Dallas' luck, they'll get a hot team on their field on Christmas Day. And 75% of the TV audience will be hoping they get crushed.
Well for me I'm not worried about December ,

look we need to get through the draft, finish free agency, and build a roster and worry about game one, take one game at a time ,something is going to happen at the time of the year we may not even be no longer in the race or we could be in cruise control , so i don't worry about such things...

I mean the league does tend to put the Dallas Cowboys on a lot of these primetime special slots and guess what fan base it's not because we suck and we have a joke of a franchise and GM even though this place keeps saying that we're on prime time because people want to watch whether that's for us to win or lose the Cowboys are still a hot commodity because we have won 36 games, two division titles and then in the playoffs three straight years but we've been to the playoffs 5 out of Prescott's eight healthy years,

so somehow the league and the ratings that means the people tuning in thanks to Dallas Cowboys are still relative whether this place does or not..

So yeah we may end up playing on that day and yes a lot of people might be rooting against us but there's a whole lot of fan base out there that roots for their team I know it's hard to believe when you come in here and look at what our alleged fan base have to say about our own team but it is still a fact the Cowboys are still a big draw one way or the other....​