NFL TV Map: Cowboy game on TV this week.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
coblue;1829833 said:
So, who gives a fluck? Thats what tickers are for.

Why not shoe the better football game? Affiliation don't mean crap.

I could see them playing the SD game if KC was in a tight race for the division. But they aren't, KC sucks and can't make the playoffs so its even more frustrating to see this happen

zack

Reaction score
kØwbØy;1828995 said:
outstanding....:D

Stupid Lions. Good thing I have Direct Tv. Oh, by the way, they will probably get blown out this week.

CoCo

Reaction score
Living in Colorado is awesome...

except this week as a Cowboy fan. :bang2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1829169 said:
Once again our IT dept blocked this site, .. someone help me, ... does West Virginia get the Cowboys this week?

you seriously gotta move man

aikemirv

Reaction score
Last week I thought I was going to the sports bar, but as it turns out my LA fox channell came through for me and they showed the Dallas game.

I am going to end up 16-16 on Cowboy games here in Virginia and I think I only had to use my LA and NY fox channells 1 time!!!

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
i'm abroad this week, and the internet connection isn't like it is at home (just a little faster than dial-up but not by much). I will be hanging out in the chatroom and maybe hope the AXN channel will show it like it did last week for the monday night game or else will be depending on Warick for the play by play.

man, i just realized I will have to be up at 4am on a monday morning to watch the game.... :(

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
VietCowboy;1832718 said:
i'm abroad this week, and the internet connection isn't like it is at home (just a little faster than dial-up but not by much). I will be hanging out in the chatroom and maybe hope the AXN channel will show it like it did last week for the monday night game or else will be depending on Warick for the play by play.

man, i just realized I will have to be up at 4am on a monday morning to watch the game.... :(

I remember the days of sunday evening and tuesday morning football on AFN :D

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
theogt;1828998 said:
I wonder what's the deal with Colorado and Wyoming getting the Detroit/San Diego game.

They must of thought Denver was going to win this weekend and still have a shot at the division title.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
Nav22;1829194 said:
Damn Chargers... sports bar it is. This will be only the 2nd time all year I won't be able to watch the Cowboys at home.

Same here, sports bar it is. Flippin Chargers. No one in Denver gives a crap about the donks, why the heel would they subject us to watching their rival win the division.:bang2: