NFL TV MAP - Doing the happy Dance!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Woke up Wednesday to check the NFL TV map only to be highly disappointed to see Green Bay area getting the Detroit/Ariz. game. Low and behold, I just checked the map again after selling my soul to the Devil.....again, and I see we now get the Dallas game!! I may be going to hell.....but at least I get to see the game this week!

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-10-FOX2.html

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i hate you...i still get chicago and oaktown...i hope oakland lays a beating on the bears

Big Dakota

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;1752522 said:
Woke up Wednesday to check the NFL TV map only to be highly disappointed to see Green Bay area getting the Detroit/Ariz. game. Low and behold, I just checked the map again after selling my soul to the Devil.....again, and I see we now get the Dallas game!! I may be going to hell.....but at least I get to see the game this week!

I'm going to a sports bar:rolleyes:

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;1752522 said:

WOOOO HOOO, im a Wisconsin Guy myself, NORTHERN. This is GREAT NEWS!

sago1

Reaction score
Looks like Fox is showing Cowboy-Giants game across the entire country except for a few pockets. Cowboys may not be entitled to play in any more national games but I'm glad 2nd half of a double header doesn't count as a national game.

Think our game against the Skins in Dallas might also see same fate since Fox moved it to 2nd game of a double header as well. Would be surprised if game against Detroit also moved and who knows how many others as well.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Man, I don't think I've missed a Cowboy game yet. Maybe thanks in part to the fact that I traveled to the Miami game. Every other game has been on TV here. I'm sure this means that once the playoffs start coming into focus, I won't be able to get a single one at home.

Bigdog

Reaction score
This is depressing because I was so excited that I got to see the game yesterday but checked again and it is the Oakland's game now. I was excited that Davis built Mt. Davis because they never sell out due to it. I guess I am going to sports bar this weekend.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
With that map, I wasn't sure what St. Louis area was going to show so I just checked the cable progamming on the TV and they are scheduled to show the Dallas game. :clap2:

:dissgint:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
PHI/WAS was supposed to be the primary Noon game earlier in the week. Now it's GB/MIN? Philly and Washington are now relegated to only a few small areas for their broadcast with Moose and Goose.

pgreptom

Reaction score
It is absolutely ridiculous how many games I get to watch this year on Sunday's. I have only missed TWO games out of 8, and that was because I had to work! I think only one game didn't come on T.V here in Roanoke, VA.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
You're all cordially invited to my house to watch the big game in glorious HD on the 60 incher. BYOB

All hail DirectTv.:bow:

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1752806 said:

You can come along also.. or we can line up both tv's Like at a bar.. LOL...

Feels good to watch the dallas games in HD now..Just got it all hooked up ..

Amazing :bow:

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
jobberone;1752809 said:
I'm coming over dude.

And will you adopt me?

No doubt, Im here in LA though.. :cool:

Ive also got a game room were that TV is at, along with a pool table for halftime! ;)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
T.O81;1752811 said:
No doubt, Im here in LA though.. :cool:

Ive also got a game room were that TV is at, along with a pool table for halftime! ;)

Never had a TV like that but did have the game room and pool table. Sold the house. Too big with no kids!

I'll drop by next time I'm out that way! In the mean time I'll have to do with a 42" TV.

BTW is plasma that fragile? Just got it and I like it but I'm not sure the TV will last with my movng around. What do you think?

Reaction score
Some one here has put up a Map of the country in the past that shows where the boys will be shown.

Help me out